Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Legends of the Twins Errata

Quote Originally Posted by Cam Banks
    He's evil!

What about it? Do you want one of your own?

Cheers,
    Cam
    Yeah so? Is that to much to ask for. Not like it is not an important piece of Dragonlance history. More so than I think the Globe was.

But Mr. Chambers said it was over looked and might be considered for a web enchancement. Is this accurate?

Kranar Why wouldn't he lie? ANy number of people could have created it.
    True but that seems a bit overly complex. Raistlin may have been very manipulative and lied when it suited him but to lie to Astinus would be useless. Astinus knew what he would say anyways.
    Last edited by Heron; 03-14-2006 at 07:18 PM.
    BŁndesphar | Mage-Slayer | Assassin for Hire | Spellslinger | Unaligned | Medium humanoid

"He Who Chases Death."

Quote Originally Posted by Heron
    Yeah so? Is that to much to ask for. Not like it is not an important piece of Dragonlance history. More so than I think the Globe was.

But Mr. Chambers said it was over looked and might be considered for a web enchancement. Is this accurate?
    If Jamie said it, it's accurate enough for me.

True but that seems a bit overly complex. Raistlin may have been very manipulative and lied when it suited him but to lie to Astinus would be useless. Astinus knew what he would say anyways.
    I ran out of feats. Given that Raistlin was so dead set against magic items, thinking them a crutch for the weak, I didn't bother giving up another of his feats for Craft Wondrous Item.

Cheers,
    Cam

Crown-Keeper Guest

Might Fistandantilus have had it though? Keep in mind I haven't seen those stats so if they include Fist's stats then nevermind...

Well Riastlinrox mentions this in his opening post for the books review so I was trying to confirm.

I ran out of feats. Given that Raistlin was so dead set against magic items, thinking them a crutch for the weak, I didn't bother giving up another of his feats for Craft Wondrous Item.

Cheers,
    Cam

Arrgh! This is why I just purchase books and not design them! Good point Cam.
    BŁndesphar | Mage-Slayer | Assassin for Hire | Spellslinger | Unaligned | Medium humanoid

"He Who Chases Death."

Zyriath Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crown-Keeper
    Might Fistandantilus have had it though? Keep in mind I haven't seen those stats so if they include Fist's stats then nevermind...
    You know, being that the blood stone allows you to gain the knowledge and experience of the soul you absorb maybe the bloodstone should allow you to "steal" (some) feats. It would make sense, and that could be a way to resolve the issue... assuming that Fistandtilus had the craft wonderous item feat.

After all, we still havent seen the stats for the bloodstone yet :p

Cheers,
    Cam
    Hmm okay after rereading Legends of the Twins I encountered a problem with this. On page 67 of LotT it states that Fistandantilus created the Gobe of Present Time Seeing in exchange for Information that Astinus had. . .

Later, Raistlin repeated these same events without change when he took Fistandantilus place. Interesting. Fistandantilus has the Craft Wonderous Item feat. So did Fistandantilus create the globe? If he did then Raistlin did as well. However, he could have had it made but I do not see how. . .Could he have made it without the feat and if not feat what feat would you switch out?

As for the Bloodstone. What exactly did Raistlin get out of it? From I can see ( so far) he got 5 levels of Archmage-ness.

Riastlin has 14 feats and Fistandantilus has 11. Both have Scribe Scroll, Skill Focus (Spellcraft), Spell Focus (necromancy) and 5 levels of Archmage.

"He Who Chases Death."

Quote Originally Posted by Heron
    Later, Raistlin repeated these same events without change when he took Fistandantilus place. Interesting. Fistandantilus has the Craft Wonderous Item feat. So did Fistandantilus create the globe? If he did then Raistlin did as well. However, he could have had it made but I do not see how. . .Could he have made it without the feat and if not feat what feat would you switch out?
    1. Fistandantilus creates the Globe
    2. Fistandantilus and Raistlin battle
    3. One of them gives the Globe to Astinus

Cheers,
    Cam

Something I was wondering, why does Charles have so many hit points? He's a butler, and he has an average 6.5 HP per level, out of 8, with a CON of 10. Shouldn't he only have about 54, or even less if you want to take age into account..?

I mean, Caramon only gets 7.1 HP/level after taking off his CON bonus...just seems weird that an elderly butler has 81% of his max HP. While Darknight has 7 HP average per HD (which is more toward the norm).
    Friendly Nexus Rules Editor

Send me some rules so I can edit and post them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinrox
    Something I was wondering, why does Charles have so many hit points? He's a butler, and he has an average 6.5 HP per level, out of 8, with a CON of 10. Shouldn't he only have about 54, or even less if you want to take age into account..?
    I could arrange a meeting with Charles for you where you could take it up with him personally, if you like. I should warn you however that Charles is a very no-nonsense butler. We've had incidents before. I can't say more, since there are legal cases pending.

Cheers,
    Cam

Crown-Keeper Guest

I can't say more, since there are legal cases pending.
    Cam
    Soon he'll be out on the street what with all the damages and reparations... :rolleyes: