Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Legends of the Twins Errata

Lightbulb

Okay, we have established that the bloodstone does not need to be there. Good. Also, that the Globe of Present Time Passing was not created by Raistlin, and that he just said he did to gain some information out of Astinus. Neutral Evil at its finest.

Here are more things I noticed:

On page 111, Sturm Brightblade is listed as being a Knight of Solamnia (Rose) 3. That is not possible under current versions of the class. The minimum level for a Rose Knight is four, since one can progress to a sword knight after the first level of the class, and a rose knight after the third.

On page 123, Lucien appears to have an extra feat, unless I am forgetting something. He should have fourteen (six from character levels, seven bonus fighter feats, and the bonus Improved Resist Dragonfear). He is listed with fifteen.

On page 145, Ariakan is short one feat.

On page 157, Alexius Medan is short two feats.

On page 197, the Simulcrum of Fistandantilus is short one feat. Unless a simulcrum does not get a bonus feat for being human (despite being listed as such).

On page 204, Magius has two extra feats. He should have seven (four from character levels, two bonus wizard feats, and one for being human).

On page 208, the Solamnic Knights of Soth's Guard should have another feat.

That is all the troubles I caught with feats and stuff so far. Can someone verify my results.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedavias
    On page 111, Sturm Brightblade is listed as being a Knight of Solamnia (Rose) 3. That is not possible under current versions of the class. The minimum level for a Rose Knight is four, since one can progress to a sword knight after the first level of the class, and a rose knight after the third.
    I believe we're using the revised Solamnic classes from Knightly Orders of Ansalon in this book, but I could be wrong. KO uses three independent classes that do not require levels in previous classes.

Cheers,
    Cam

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cam Banks
    I believe we're using the revised Solamnic classes from Knightly Orders of Ansalon in this book, but I could be wrong. KO uses three independent classes that do not require levels in previous classes.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Okay, that is what I was figuring, but I thought I would bring it up just in case.

I just went over the feat counts for some.

On page 85, Caramon has an extra feat. He should have thirteen (one for being human, five for character levels, and seven bonus fighter feats).
    Caramon has the right number of feat as a Fighter 14 possess eight bonus fighter feats. So that be 14 total feats he has at 8 bonus fighter, 1 bonus racial, and 5 character level.

On page 98, Cathan Thrice-Born has an extra feat.
    Cathan has a total of 11 feats in LotT from my break down 1 racial bonus, 6 character level feats, 3 fighter bonus feat, and 1 bonus feat for being Purified they are all accounted for.
    Last edited by Sephzero; 03-01-2006 at 04:22 PM.
    Pondering the Mysteries of Dragonlance
    Member of the Whitestone Council

Check out the Dragonlance Forum Chat. Right there next to Quick Link and Log Out on the top tool bar. See who's chatting too.

-SZ

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sephzero
    I just went over the feat counts for some.

Caramon has the right number of feat as a Fighter 14 possess eight bonus fighter feats. So that be 14 total feats he has at 8 bonus fighter, 1 bonus racial, and 5 character level.

Cathan has a total of 11 feats in LotT from my break down 1 racial bonus, 6 character level feats, 3 fighter bonus feat, and 1 bonus feat for being Purified they are all accounted for.
    Hmm, that might be the case for all of the fighters, I think I must have misplaced a feat in counting. It does seem to be a running theme that they are the ones that looked wrong the most often. I tried verifying with the SRD (my books are at home and I am on a campus computer), but I must have miscounted.

Then we'd have to give it stats. Besides, did he use it afterwards?

Cheers,
    Cam
    Actually, I wouldn't mind kicking this around for a little bit...
    Sure Raist might not have made Astinus' orb, but he would still need item creation feats to represent the shapechanging item he gave to Cyan [that he used to hide amongst the elves in the war of souls era]

as for the bloodstone, well, did he use it afterwords? Possibly.

After all, he defeated a god, then took its place in the cosmos. As we now from the aspect rules from HOoTS, killing an aspect isn't doom for the diety, just trouble. There would need to be a vehicle for passing on the divine essence, and the most likely suspect would be the good 'ol bloodstone.

Anyway, moving along...
    on page 108 and 109, Willim the Scarlet can cast 8 level spells but only has an Int of 17....Somebody want to double check this to make sure I'm not missing something? I'm not that good of a stats guy...I just wanted to point this out.... I mean, it could be okay due to some ability or feat I'm not aware of or some other such rules nuance.
    Last edited by Ares; 03-01-2006 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares
    on page 108 and 109, Willim the Scarlet can cast 8 level spells but only has an Int of 17....Somebody want to double check this to make sure I'm not missing something? I'm not that good of a stats guy...I just wanted to point this out.... I mean, it could be okay due to some ability or feat I'm not aware of or some other such rules nuance.
    It's possible that I meant to fill those 8th level spell slots with 7th level spells. Or, he was supposed to have an Intelligence of 18. Either one works.

Cheers,
    Cam

It's possible that I meant to fill those 8th level spell slots with 7th level spells. Or, he was supposed to have an Intelligence of 18. Either one works.

Cheers,
    Cam

Yeah, no biggie, I'm just happy I caught one. :p

Drake Valance Guest

Bravo on this one is all I can say, I had a heck of a time before my campaign started pulling these 3 knightly orders apart from one another, and I went and tweeked knight of the sword abit to make it more paladin friendly (allowing levels to stack for many paladinish abilities, that sort of thing), since one of my players was adament that he had to play a paladin in my campaign.

Something I noticed on Page 158, Gilthas entry cites the Master Ambassador PrC is from War of the Lance instead of Age of Mortals supplement.
    Pondering the Mysteries of Dragonlance
    Member of the Whitestone Council

Check out the Dragonlance Forum Chat. Right there next to Quick Link and Log Out on the top tool bar. See who's chatting too.

-SZ