Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Legends of the Twins Errata

Cam, dont you hate all these people questioning your work?

Isnt it simple enough to say that Raistlin made the Orb, but he cannot make others? Maybe he uses Action Points to simulate the feat? Maybe it, like the magical cream filling on a twinkie, was just born there in the tower? He was the greatest wizard ever afterall, cant we afford him this one slip up?
    "I am a Knight of Solamnia. I am the hand of Paladine, of Kiri-Jolith, and of Habbakuk on this world. You are on Krynn. You are mine, Queen of Darkness."
    —Huma Dragonbane, The Legend of Huma

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Teeth
    Cam, dont you hate all these people questioning your work?
    Nah. We can't get better at what we do without helpful criticism or commentary. If people said "this is crappy and useless he isn't minmaxed enough" then maybe.

Isnt it simple enough to say that Raistlin made the Orb, but he cannot make others? Maybe he uses Action Points to simulate the feat? Maybe it, like the magical cream filling on a twinkie, was just born there in the tower? He was the greatest wizard ever afterall, cant we afford him this one slip up?
    Works for me.

Cheers,
    Cam

I'm not sure if it has been noted before, but there is a typo in the Anvil of Time adventure - Age of Might; area 17, Codex Library text (page 204).

Also, the Acolytes of Fistandantilus (page 208) seem to have a slightly high Listen skill for 3rd level wizards.
    "We do not mourn the loss of those who die fulfilling their destiny."
    - The Forestmaster of Darken Woods; Dragons of Autumn Twilight

General Pain

Question SR Raist

hi all
    (...and sorry for my english^^)

a little question:
    why Raistlin's stats say SR26(staff) and in Magius staff description say SR23?

thx

Question

someone can help me pls?

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurSilverblade View Post
    hi all
    (...and sorry for my english^^)

a little question:
    why Raistlin's stats say SR26(staff) and in Magius staff description say SR23?

thx
    someone can help me pls?

The staff description should probably read SR 26. Raistlin is a Master of the Tower and gets half his spellcaster levels + 10 as SR when he's in his tower, which adds up to SR 23. He likely never needs this, however, if his staff already provides this much or more.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Thx very much Cam

Default Denubis

On page 59, Denubis has a feat named Awareness. Is it meant to be Alertness?

Sorry, found it in another post from Cam. It is supposed to be Alertness.
    Last edited by jfbeauchemin; 04-05-2013 at 06:58 AM.