Page 3 of 302 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Margaret Weis....we have a question for you!

But the torches are fine, right? Just a no to the pitchforks?
    "A payment. My life will simply be a payment. But only when all are free... My fault."
    - The Prophet, as recorded from testimony in FyxZharar, 431 AD

All must prepare. The Prophet has entered the war.

Projects (Dragonlance, and Non-DL):
    "The Dying Towers of Ryst: An Achanian Tale"
    "Chef Nightly" (iOS/Android)
    The Adlatum Project - Sourcebook Available
    Art of Psycha Durmont

What about broomsticks and other farm tools like rakes and back hoes.
    Of all dragonkind, the worst by far are the gold wyrms. The rainbow-hued monsters of evil just want to eat you, but the golds won't be happy until you learn something. Given the choice, I'd rather be eaten. - Flint Fireforge

getting off topic.
    Other people chronicle the setting. I chronicle the culture.
    --
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. " -Benford's Law of Controversy
    ---
    The ultimate DL fan is a bodhisattva-one who has transcended fandom and collection sizes, and yet stays in fandom to help the love of others grow.

Default New question

I've got another question for our Queen:

In the short story "Here be Dragons" (from the Anthology Dragons: Worlds afire) right at the beginning it says something about Tas' "four-some legs". What does that mean?
    'Were you proposing to shoot these people in cold blood, sergeant?'
    'Nossir. Just a warning shot inna head, sir.'
    - Commander Vimes and Sergeant Detritus, Jingo, p. 127

Kargin el Tomath Guest

I have a question...

Any chance of us seeing a "Lost Legends" trilogy filling in gaps in the Legends trilogy after Lost Chronicles is all said and done (I know a trilogy named Lost legends has been done, but perhaps it could be called "Undiscovered Legends" or something like that.

Maybe telling more of Soth and Kitiara and Tanis, and possibly showing us what would have been the great war between Raistlin and the gods. Bupu's involvement in the alternate future could also be shown as well as Raistlin's destruction on the world and Tika's death.

I think this would sell huge, and fans would go nuts for it, especially reading the battle from the alternate future between Taky and Raist, in which Raist won.

I have a question- When can we finally leave the heroes of the lance and the Holy Six behind for good?
    Other people chronicle the setting. I chronicle the culture.
    --
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. " -Benford's Law of Controversy
    ---
    The ultimate DL fan is a bodhisattva-one who has transcended fandom and collection sizes, and yet stays in fandom to help the love of others grow.

well, we need another new age and core novels!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by talinthas
    I have a question- When can we finally leave the heroes of the lance and the Holy Six behind for good?
    Nope sorry, chances are aint gonna happen. They probably remain to this day the most popular, and most of us enjoy the hopes that someday they'll ride off into the sunset again.
    The stars would fall from heaven and the gods would faint in horror if diplomats started speaking the truth- Sithel
    I've got better things to do tonight than die!-Springer
    "..before my time but Ive been told, you never come back from Copperhead Road"
    Currently reading: Transformers: Exodus

Talking

I have a question. And please someone correct me if my memory is faulty. The story Uncle Tas swore hed never tell (its been a while since I read it) took place during the companions journey to Icewall right? Anychance that might be covered in Highlords Skies.
    The stars would fall from heaven and the gods would faint in horror if diplomats started speaking the truth- Sithel
    I've got better things to do tonight than die!-Springer
    "..before my time but Ive been told, you never come back from Copperhead Road"
    Currently reading: Transformers: Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by talinthas
    The day no more new fans enter the Dragonlance world is the day we might be able to leave the Holy Six behind us.

Ravenmantle
    Heine Kim Stick