Page 2 of 301 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Margaret Weis....we have a question for you!

dikjimgin Guest

thanks. though personally when he died i guessed he had died and wouldn't have thought him alive again until a book said he was alive!

like when i read DoAT for the 1,236,983rd time i was really shocked cos i had just gotten used to Sturn being dead! i almost cried with joy!

zu-l-karnain Guest

I seek to bask in the light of your wisdom, Queen.
    Whay was the reaon of Raist`s death: the act of granting him peace or the wounds?

Quote Originally Posted by zu-l-karnain
    Whay was the reaon of Raist`s death: the act of granting him peace or the wounds?

THREAD NECROMANCY!!!!!

This thread is nearly two years old.

Now that margaret has answered this question (TWO YEARS AGO) I'm surprised that this question isn't on the FAQ for the forum. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by zu-l-karnain
    I would say his wounds and the giant claw in his back killed him. but rather than facing eons of repeating death, he died once, and went to sleep.

Weldon
    Last edited by Weldon Chen; 09-08-2006 at 09:09 PM.
    Fanwank
    Formerly from Wikipedia, circa 2006-7,
    A fanwank is [...] an attempt by fans of a work of fiction to explain or justify plot holes or continuity errors, often through convoluted contrivances...

the way the thread was titled, you would think there was a mob of villagers outside of Weis's castle with pitchforks and torches

Quote Originally Posted by OldschoolDL
    the way the thread was titled, you would think there was a mob of villagers outside of Weis's castle with pitchforks and torches

The State Highway Patrol frowns on that, particularly the pitchforks.

Margaret

Margaret i talked to you at Gen Con about a couple of books i couldnt identify.
    I posted them in the common room under identify these . Its been suggested that they are galleys.
    Last edited by talinthas; 09-09-2006 at 12:27 PM.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Articblast
    Margaret i talked to you at Gen Con about a couple of books i couldnt identify.
    I posted them in the common room under identify these . Its been suggested that they are galleys.
    What in tarnation is a galley? I mean if ya want some grub, sure go to the galley, but as far as books go I dont know.

Edit: I read the last post in the other thread, so I THINK I understand. Now my question is, how does one get one of those.
    Last edited by LuckyIFoundThis; 09-10-2006 at 08:50 AM.
    The stars would fall from heaven and the gods would faint in horror if diplomats started speaking the truth- Sithel
    I've got better things to do tonight than die!-Springer
    "..before my time but Ive been told, you never come back from Copperhead Road"
    Currently reading: Transformers: Exodus

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIFoundThis
    What in tarnation is a galley? I mean if ya want some grub, sure go to the galley, but as far as books go I dont know.

Edit: I read the last post in the other thread, so I THINK I understand. Now my question is, how does one get one of those.
    http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/galley
    Galley:
    3 a : an oblong tray to hold especially a single column of set type b : a proof of typeset matter especially in a single column before being made into pages.

Weldon
    Fanwank
    Formerly from Wikipedia, circa 2006-7,
    A fanwank is [...] an attempt by fans of a work of fiction to explain or justify plot holes or continuity errors, often through convoluted contrivances...

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIFoundThis

For me it was pure luck
    When i seen them at Gen Con i knew it was something you dont see every day.