Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Spectre of Sorrows Errata

Rogue is better!

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Cool. Thanks Cam!
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Default Pg. 11, Random Encounters

The chance of a random encounter during the day is 15% and 35% chance each hour at night.
    Is that intended to convey that the DM rolls once for the entire day and as many times during the night as the number of hours in the night? Creatures and characters are a lot more active at night in the Desolation, or this is just worded awkwardly?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakey View Post
    Is that intended to convey that the DM rolls once for the entire day and as many times during the night as the number of hours in the night? Creatures and characters are a lot more active at night in the Desolation, or this is just worded awkwardly?
    I hate random encounters, so I'd either roll once if you have to for day and for night, or choose an encounter you like out of the list and just play it out.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Default Ghosts' horrific appearance

Hello,
    It's my first post on these boards, sorry if I revive an old thread that's not supposed to be.

I have spotted a problem p176 and p177 in SoS: Feolildas the ghostly treant and Gib the little boy ghost have horrific appearance listed as "DC XX, half" instead of the usual "DC XX, negates".
    Cam Banks confirmed me it was a mistake and an automatic decrease 1D4/2 on 3 stats on the whole party that doesn't heal naturally is really harsh so I supposed people would prefer to see this quoted in the erratum.

Default Piper bastard sword

Just to mention, in Piper Ogrebound's stats, he is using a +2 thundering bastard sword, his feats are EWP(bs), WF(bs) and WS(bs) while is equipment list a +2 thundering longsword.