Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dragonlance Campaign Setting Errata

If the bonus is typed, it means that it is stated what kind of bonus it is. If you get a +2 morale bonus, that bonus is typed and it will not stack with any other morale bonus. Thus if you have two different morale bonuses, they are not cumulative. Or more generally, if two bonuses have the same type, they are not cumulative.

+2 bonus, is untyped as it doesn't state what kind of bonus it is and all untyped bonuses stack, or are cumulative.
    I, Magus

"However, when it comes to the heroes, the player characters and their opponents, Krynn has the same level of magic as the Realms or Greyhawk." - Cam Banks

Quote Originally Posted by whoisrube View Post
    Wizards put out an neat article in 2007 called Dead Levels (which you probably saw, Clark) that has all kinds of options for the PHB core classes since most of them only gain some neat feature every other level. Your home rules reminded me of this.
    You're spot on - dead levels was something I was concerned about with the Armiger. A couple of extra fighter feats add a bit of fun for the player, and they aren't balance-breakingly powerful.
    - Clark Valentine

Fate Core - Latest incarnation of the Fate Roleplaying engine
    Fate Accelerated - Fate, but streamlined, trimmed back, and Accelerated!

Quote Originally Posted by Solosan View Post
    If the bonus is typed, it means that it is stated what kind of bonus it is. If you get a +2 morale bonus, that bonus is typed and it will not stack with any other morale bonus. Thus if you have two different morale bonuses, they are not cumulative. Or more generally, if two bonuses have the same type, they are not cumulative.

+2 bonus, is untyped as it doesn't state what kind of bonus it is and all untyped bonuses stack, or are cumulative.

According to page 87 of the Dragonlance Campaign Setting, if you have the Tremendous Charge feat, "When you employ a heavy lance in a mounted charge, you can choose to use your mount's Strength score instead of your own for determining your damage bonus." I cannot find reference to a weapon called a "heavy lance" anywhere else in the DLCS or the PHB--is this an error or am I just blind? Thanks!

Is Takhisis really lawful evil? I don't understand, shouldn't she rather be neutral evil?
    If we really manage a global warming of five, six degree Celsius in this century, a high-civilization as we know it today, will not exist on this planet anymore. - Hans Joachim Schellnhuber, climate researcher

Quote Originally Posted by Halav View Post
    Is Takhisis really lawful evil? I don't understand, shouldn't she rather be neutral evil?
    She is definitely Lawful Evil. She's just the one laying down the law.
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

The Knights of Takhisis are definitely lawful, and her order, but all the Dragonarmies have always been pretty chaotic, weren't they?
    If we really manage a global warming of five, six degree Celsius in this century, a high-civilization as we know it today, will not exist on this planet anymore. - Hans Joachim Schellnhuber, climate researcher