Page 2 of 379 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: DL Book Currently Reading?

Kestryl Guest

No DL for now, though later I plan to be reading Tales, Volume I for the 1st time.

Telron Highwind Guest

Currently on "Second Generation" after that it's DoSF

Born-Raised Mojave,CA / Dwell in wet Oregon

I am reading the Minotaur Wars right now (Waited till all 3 came out) In the past month in a half I have read Dalamar the Dark, Blades of the Tiger, Preludes II Vol.1 Riverwind the Plainsman(Have had this book for years)and from time to time The Search for Power Dragons from the War of Souls and The Search for Magic Tales from the War of Souls. I really want to read Amber and Ashes, but waiting on 2 other books kills me. So Ill wait and read my Lake of Death and Dragon Isles next.

Out of my gaming books I finaly got and read Rise of the Titans. I am aways rereading Fifth Age (boxset) Book Two Dusk or Dawn, Dragonlance Campaign Setting, Player's Guide to the Dragonlance Campaign and Dragonlance Adventures. Hope to find (Never in my book store) War of Souls Campaign book.

My job and family takes most of my time, but my lady is every understanding of my love for Krynn. Plus she plays on line games with me too .
    "Thats my two Steel"
    Founder of the "We need a New DL Video Game" Foundation
    Currently reading: The Middle of Nowhere
    Age of Might soucebook: Ancient Krynn
    Long Live the Lance!

why? gonna stalk me...cause that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxFlame
    Currently reading 'Return of the Exile'. After that I'm going to pick up 'Empire of Blood'.
    hey! same here. after empire of blood i decided to read all the other books that i've started and haven't finish, which is like...six.
    DIE YOUNG AND SAVE YOURSELF!!
    member #2 of the Anti-OTP, #1 of Pro-OTness, #2 of Anti-Repeated Threads

Question Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Canlocu
    Out of my gaming books I finaly got and read Rise of the Titans. I am aways rereading Fifth Age (boxset) Book Two Dusk or Dawn, Dragonlance Campaign Setting, Player's Guide to the Dragonlance Campaign and Dragonlance Adventures. Hope to find (Never in my book store) War of Souls Campaign book.
    Just wondering, do you mean the War of the Lance book by chance? Since I do not recally any gaming book on the War of Souls ever being released.

Though I guess that Age of Mortal book could qualify for running a War of Souls campaign book too I guess. Just trying to get things clarified.
    Pondering the Mysteries of Dragonlance
    Member of the Whitestone Council

Check out the Dragonlance Forum Chat. Right there next to Quick Link and Log Out on the top tool bar. See who's chatting too.

-SZ

Born-Raised Mojave,CA / Dwell in wet Oregon

Good Call, I mean Age of Mortal book. I do not own that one, so I forgot the name. Shame on me. :o
    "Thats my two Steel"
    Founder of the "We need a New DL Video Game" Foundation
    Currently reading: The Middle of Nowhere
    Age of Might soucebook: Ancient Krynn
    Long Live the Lance!

Gemsamay Guest

Chronicles.. I am a true noob, I have read chronicles before, but it was a long time ago so I am re-reading. I am on Dragons of Winter Night

Silvanoshei Guest

Currently re-reading Summer Flame (I've always been a bit hazy on that book..) so I've put Knights of the Crown to one side. Trying to read them all in order.

:hmmm: right now, 'Soul Forge' in finnish. last week I was reading 'Magic Of Krynn' in english.

another good question is 'How Much Do You Read?'
    I mean, last year I only read like 2 DL books (try to understand, school, work, sports, other hobbies, other books), 'Night Of Blood' and 'W&H In The Archives'. but this year I'm allready at my 4th DL book.

and 'How Fast Do You Read?'
    I read like 20-40 pages a day, when I read in english (I like to ENJOY my books).
    when reading in finnish I read more, don't know how much actually. back in the day when I was in High School, I could read like 250 pages a day, but I'm not that fast anymore.
    "Meet Me At The Inn Of Last Home."

"But She Is My Golden General. I Will Follow Her Anywhere, Thru Anything."

"Our Wisdom Is The Lance That Will Pierce The Dark!"

My DL Code: WD-- AFDL- SAFDL-- DLIRC-- DLW++ DLML--- KE+ DLCG-- DLRP- AOM CAN+ LSR- RVD++ RW- RE

Sargonnas Guest

I just finished Weasel's Luck and I'm starting Kindred Spirits