Page 1 of 378 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: DL Book Currently Reading?

RedComet Guest

Default DL Book Currently Reading?

What Dragonlance book are you currently reading(Not as in exactly now) or what was the book you read last? After finishing the first War of the Souls book I just started reading Legend of Huma for a second time because it was my 2nd DL book and I haven't read it in a long time.

Currently reading Dark Heart. Recently, I relised I'm picky with which DL books I read, so now I'm going to read all of them (have to anyway ). Kitiara was on of the characters I didn't read about much, so I decided to start here.
    |Helpful Links for Forum Members|
    Threads: New Members||DL Video Game||DL Chat Room||Art||Favorite 1||Favorite 2]

Maintenance for Our True Avatars

"And In my last hour I'm a slave to the power of death." - Powerslave, by Iron Maiden.

I'm re-reading legends again. I started with Preludes and am moving through the time line.

AA21

Hush my dear
    Let the music fill the night
    And soon it’s all we hear

Default Moved to Novels Section

A great question that might get more response in the novels section!
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

I also am re-reading Legends at this time. after that I will probably read WoS again. Before I started Legends, I finished Blades of the Tiger. I was attempting to read Lord of the Rose, but I couldn't get through it...
    Friendly Nexus Rules Editor

Send me some rules so I can edit and post them!!

Default DL que

I'm reading a book now called "Princes of Ireland" historical fiction, but as for DL, I'm reading the books in strict chronological order.

Just finished the "Knights books" by Roland Green (glad I finally got through those). Next on my que I'll be starting the Kingpreist trilogy - I'm hoping it is worth the wait.

Well I just finished second Generation for like the 17 time and am now starting Dragons of Summer Flame again.
    I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment." ~Raistlin Majere

I am reading Pretty Birds,
    "... mortal chess game of guile and manipulation plays out against the backdrop of beautiful, war-torn Sarajevo as two high school friends--one Muslim, one Christian--struggle to survive the Serbs' ethnic cleansing." While I wait for Empire of Blood.
    Bündesphar | Mage-Slayer | Assassin for Hire | Spellslinger | Unaligned | Medium humanoid

"He Who Chases Death."

Currently reading 'Return of the Exile'. After that I'm going to pick up 'Empire of Blood'.
    Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong. - Oscar Wilde

Ardent Silver Guest

A bunch. . . The Annotated Chrons. . . The Doom Brigade. . . Lord of the Rose. . . I'm very scattered.