Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graphic Novels

Kender_King Guest

Default Graphic Novels

Does anyone know how many DragonLance Graphic Novels there were? I think there were six, but I'm not sure. I also believe that the project was never finished. Is this correct?

Close but no cigar.

Indeed the project was never finished. And there were only five graphic novels ever produced. The first four were mass-produced, but the fifth only had a limited run and is supposedly really hard to find. (I had no problem getting one a few years back..but most folks seem to have trouble finding them)

Yep I found the first four for less than $20.And being the fan boy I am I paid $60 for vol 5

Ben
    Benjamin B Orell

Kender_King Guest

OMG! I wouldn't pay $60 for the ENTIRE SET!!! I just bought one of them for 7.50 the other day. My collections continues to grow (rather slowly, I might add.)

Khrystyne Guest

I would pay $20+ for #5. It's the only one I am missing out of the entire collection. I paid $45 for The Atlas of the Dragonlance World, so why not?

same here, though i only paid 8 bucks for my DL atlas (super lucky find, let me tell ya)

Kender_King Guest

I guess I should know this but, why is the DL Atlas so special?

Basically it collected all the maps from the original DL modules plus some. It was really handy if you were running a WotL campaign. Xak Tsaroth, Pax Tharkas, the High Clerist's Tower, and even a flying citadel (which I forgot was in there until yesterday thanks to the friendly folks in this forum) were all in the book. Plus overland maps and such. Really great book. I managed to get mine from a gaming store with used books, got it for fifteen bucks in decent condition. Heck of a deal!

Darlaten Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nightweasel
    Basically it collected all the maps from the original DL modules plus some. It was really handy if you were running a WotL campaign. Xak Tsaroth, Pax Tharkas, the High Clerist's Tower, and even a flying citadel (which I forgot was in there until yesterday thanks to the friendly folks in this forum) were all in the book. Plus overland maps and such. Really great book. I managed to get mine from a gaming store with used books, got it for fifteen bucks in decent condition. Heck of a deal!
    I picked up mine from a used book store for $15.0o CDN. It's printed in a language I can not understand (Spanish I think). Still, the pictures are cool to look at

Back to the graphic novels - I would pay 60.00 for the entire set. I've never actually seen one as yet in my many visits to the comic book and use book stores.

--Darlaten

Kender_King Guest

I found Graphic Novel #5 for 10.50 the other day! From what you all have said I consider that quite a bargain. Now I only need #1 and #2! YAY!

PS: I'm celebrating my 100th post!