Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Silent Night, Deadly night

Default Silent Night, Deadly night

OOC: This adventure starts in Palanthas during the War of the Lance. Anyone can join in at any time, but keep in mind the main character (that's me) is lawful evil and might do and say things not everyone like.

Name: Sarah Blackheart
    Class: Black robe
    Apparance: Black robe, shoulderlength black hair, pale skin. (think vampire-ish).
    Equipment: Staff, ancient tome.

"It's got to be around here somewhere," I said to myself as I walked down the streets of Sanction. It's been two years since the Test which changed my life completely. What was left of my family don't want anything to do with me, but I don't care. Such loosers. "Stay in the farm, Sarah" they said. Yeah, right. Like I wanted to be a farmer's wife!
    But was it a mistake to take the Test? Was I ready? I'm not so sure anymore. I mean I did survive... more or less. And I did get powers, although not as much as I could have hoped for. My body are not what it used to be, and my spells are nothing compared to the Great One. Fistandantilus... the name alone makes my heart tremble. But is it of fear... or just me being jealous? Oh, how I wish I could go back in time to learn from the great master!
    Instead I'm cursed. They say my heart is as black as the night itself, and gave me a suitable name. Sarah Blackheart, they call me.
    "Ah, there is it," I finally managed to produce a smile. The tower. My body tremble in fear, but I know it is my destiny. I need to enter and find... find what exactly? I really don't know. But something inside calls out to me, and I want to answer. If there were only someone that could help me.
    Last edited by Nightwolf; 03-29-2005 at 09:27 AM.
    That is not dead which may eternal lie
    And through stranger aeons even death may die

~ HP Lovecraft ~

I raise my head to look at the tower, and never before have I felt such a... calling, I guess you can say. The tower calls out to me, and I need to enter. But why then does my body tremble in fear if I even get near that cursed grove? Sad but true, deep down I know the answer. Access to the tower are restricted to "The master of past and present", or so someone told me. Clearly that is not me, so I guess there is only one thing to do. I need to find that person, and make him or her take me to the tower.

Slowly, I turn around and walk away from the tower. I know I will return one day to claim the tower as mine, but I need to gain strength first.
    "That's it!" A though appear in my head. I need power, and I need it now. Clearly the power I seek can not be found around here, so I decide to make a journey to Neraka. There have been rumours about a large army gathering up there, and I have seen signs of unrest even here in Palanthas. If there is indeed an army in Neraka, I am quite sure they can use my powers. Or at least, that is what they think. Those fools! They might think they are brave warriors with all their swords and armor, but the true power lies in she who control the strings of the puppet. I will make them dance on to my command, and they will obey. Soon...

~ HP Lovecraft ~

ooc:two questions.1 don't you have to refure to yourself as a third person and 2 can I join you?hey did you get silent night deadly night from a movie?
    Last edited by Bargone; 03-29-2005 at 09:15 PM.
    I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment." ~Raistlin Majere

Default Sarah Blackheart

OOC: No, yes, maybe. No, I want to "be" the character and refer to myself (as in herself) in first person. Instead of saying "Sarah" all the time, I simply say "I". Second, yes you can enter. All I ask is that you a) create a character that fits into Krynn and the story, and b) that you roleplay as much as me. That means refering to youself in first-person and all that. Third, I'm not sure. I think I have heard the title before somewhere, but I haven't seen the movie. I might have heard about a movie called it, though. But does it matter? I like the title, so I used it.

Oh, and one more thing. What about putting our character's name into the title in the posts? This would make it easy to remeber who's who and that. This is my second topic in this forum, and I didn't even post in the first one (thanks to a broken computer), so I'm don't know what guidelines we follow and all that. I just want to have a good time.

~ HP Lovecraft ~

Default Nala Sandholder

ooc:Oh,kay thanks
    ic:
    Name:Nala Sandholder
    Race:Human
    Class:warrior
    Description:Shoulder length red hair and green eyes,firm biult but still slender
    Weapons:weilds a heavy long sword with a wavy blade.(Is part of the small army)

I finished polishing my sword and put it back in my sheath."War draws nearer everyday,It's comeing,and fast"I muttered to myself.I stood up and went to the Generals tent and opened the flap.

Me-"General,when do we head out?"
    General-"Cousin,don't you ever knock,in about three days"
    I Glares at him and leave the tent."He is not worthy of being General,I should be"I hiss.
    I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment." ~Raistlin Majere

Default Sarah Blackheart

After wandering the streets for a while, I have come to realize I can not do this on my own. I will need to leave the city and head for Neraka, but how? Many people are afraid to even go near me, so I can't enter a normal tavern and ask for help. I don't have much gold to hire a bodyguard either, so I will have to think about this a bit.
    "Dark Queen, hear my prayers..." I bow my head and fold my hands in a prayer. I know this is usually not a smart thing to do in plain sight in this cursed, Paladine-worshipping city, but I can't help myself. "Dark Queen, I ask of you to help me. I will serve you with all my heart if you help me..."

Well, I'll be damned. I didn't even finish the sentence before something happens. My vision go blurry, and I fall to my knees! What is this? What's goin...

"Raise, my child." A woman speaks to me, and I try to lift my head to see. She looks... beautiful. I mean I'm a woman, and still find her attractive. Yet it's not a physical attraction as much as mental.
    "Dark Queen..." I almost loose my voice, and have never felt so much fear and joy at the same time before. "You came."
    "I do not know if I should be pleased with you," She looks at me with a smile, but change her expression to anger, "Should I be pleased, or perhaps really, really angry at you? How dare you try to fool my army! Do you not realize that destroying my friends make you my enemy? I should send you to the Abyss right now!"
    "Do what you wish, but hear me out first," I stand up and look directly at her. My fear of her are long gone. The Test cursed me to live alone, and took away more powers than it gave me. I really don't have anything left to live for anyway. "Your so-called "army" are nothing but a bunch of low-life, good for nothing scum! Yes, I planned on using them to my own advantage, but in a world like this only the strong survive. Give me the powers I seek, and I can be far better than any small army of your so-called knights! I will dedicate my life to you, so it really is in both our best interests that you help me!"
    "No one dares speak up to me!" The Dark Queen look furious, but I don't care. She raises her hand toward me, and everything goes black.
    Last edited by Nightwolf; 03-31-2005 at 01:45 AM.

~ HP Lovecraft ~

DarkMage7790 Guest

Mind if I join?

Name:Fern (No last name that she knows off)
    Class: street urchin
    Description:short cut, scragglybrown hair (hasn't been washed in a while) brown eyes that seem older then her small, under-fed body.
    Background: First memories are of an orphanage which she later ran away from because the lady who ran the place was selling the older, unadopted kids into slavery and Fern just missed being sold as well. Has been living on the streets since she was 12 and has been hardened by them.
    Weapons: 2 small daggers.

Fern wandered through the streets trying not to look at any one but at the same time she studied each person she saw. She was so hungry. She couldn't remember the last time she ate. She saw a plump, well-dressed merchant go by and her only thought was that he had money to spare. She made a slight turn and began to follow him through the streets. With luck I will be able to eat tonight she thought.
    Last edited by DarkMage7790; 03-31-2005 at 11:25 AM.

Raist Apprentice Guest

Default Halta Lovin

Occ:if its alright if i join
    Name:Halta Lovin(Hal)
    Class:Hopless Warrior
    Desciption:Short wavy Hair,Dark blue eyes,5"6,Average build,
    BioAfter his father abaddoned him for dead Halta went own his own trying to be like his father a warrior.SO far he has had no luck and has only one friend.A Dog at his side named Chap.
    Armor:Large leather armor
    weapons:Short sword,Dagger

I walk through the streets with chap at my side."Wow this place is in chaos don't you think chap"I say smileing at the litte dog."Hey maybe i join the army and fight dragons"I look for any kind of authority that is around.With dissapoint ment I sigh and look for the local inn.
    Last edited by Raist Apprentice; 04-01-2005 at 04:27 PM.

Default Sarah Blackheart

OOC: Greetings to both of you!

"What in the Nine Hells..." I open my eyes and notice I find myself in an ally. According to the sun and the people, it's early morning or late evening. It's hard to tell from where I am standing, but it doesn't matter. My mission is clear, and it is time for me to start. The Dark Queen keeps an eye on me, and made sure no one tried to attack me when I passed out.
    A stupid kender are just about to rob some merchant, and for a second I think about warning him. Just as I am about to say something, I notice this person doesn't have the normal kender apparance. Heck, it is human! A rather young one, but he or she seems to be quite able to survive. Not knowing why, I decide to see what happens next. Normally I would kill the brat without a second thought, but something tells me this person can be of some use. We will just have to wait and see. I take a quick look around, and walk back into the shadows where I can see without being seen.

~ HP Lovecraft ~

DarkMage7790 Guest

Fern saw the man stop to talk to another well dressed man. She slinks into the shadow of an aly way to watch the man. "Start walking fatso," she said under her breath.