Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragonlance DM Screen Errata

There seems to be an error in the description of the brass dragon NPC Glisten. The description says she enjoys taking human form to attend social events, however the stat block preceeding her gives her no power that allows her to take human form.

To the best of my knowledge a young brass dragon wouldn't be able to take human form anyway. (Not by spell or special ability anyway...)

I guess Glisten was supposed to be a bronze dragon (who can take alternate form at the "young" age category) but became a brass dragon when someone wasn't looking

Could be! Although I've give every brass dragon I've made in my games the ability to assume an alternate form. I like all metallic dragons to have that power, since they've consistently done it in the novels. In fact, all dragon clans of Krynn have done it at one time or another.

Cheers,
    Cam
    Moderator | Member - Whitestone Council
    Visit Atlas Games for information about Gloom, Once Upon a Time, Ars Magica, Over the Edge, Feng Shui, and many other card games & RPGs!

Quote Originally Posted by Crisippo View Post
    There seems to be an error in the description of the brass dragon NPC Glisten. The description says she enjoys taking human form to attend social events, however the stat block preceeding her gives her no power that allows her to take human form.

To the best of my knowledge a young brass dragon wouldn't be able to take human form anyway. (Not by spell or special ability anyway...)

I guess Glisten was supposed to be a bronze dragon (who can take alternate form at the "young" age category) but became a brass dragon when someone wasn't looking
    Not all stats in rulebooks will be 100% right. That is extremely difficult to do, even with 3 proofreadings. Your knowledge of rules must be excellent. Furthermore you have to know all the storys about a topic you are writing the rules for.
    If we really manage a global warming of five, six degree Celsius in this century, a high-civilization as we know it today, will not exist on this planet anymore. - Hans Joachim Schellnhuber, climate researcher