Page 1 of 109 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do with a year? (couple of years after WOS)

Default What to do with a year? (couple of years after WOS)

OOC: Well this is for my character Pura, the other thread that I was using her in seemed to have haulted so I figured I would put something new up and then beg all of you wonderful RPers to come in and fill in a year of her life. I have used Pura for a very long time, she is my most treasured character. She has a very developed story, and me and a friend have filled in her years so far except for one. This is what I would like to use this for, she has lived through so much and has had a long life even though with her being an elf she shouldn't feel it. Her life as she had seen it was not a good one, she has lived through much tragidy so that is all she had see in her life. But recently she had been through a life changing experience, which had taught her to enjoy her life and also how to. She finally decides on where she wants her life to go, and that she isn't going to let anything stop her from reaching the goal of being happy this time. With that and because she had origianally been a mercenary, she decides to give herself one year to be the old Pura before she finally decides to settle down in one place. And with that she heads out traveling, not really looking for company or new friends. But not really saying she wouldn't want them either. With that she leaves Palanthas, and heads to Solace to where she had grew up and lived for most of her life time. Pura is half-Qualinesti and half-silvanesti, she has silver hair with blood red streaks in it which is usually braided(the red or may not be explained later. Depends on what happens.) she has brown eyes. She is average height and weight. She normally wears leather armor, but lately not so much and opts for comfort so she wears some elvin clothing that helps her to blend into her surroundings if needed. She weapon of choice now a days is a nice elven longsword. She can be cold sometimes, not really meaning to be. She will help anyone she calls friend, and would even die for them if needed. She has lots of secrets that may or may not come out in this thread.

IC: The is a Festival going on there, lets say a spring one. All the town is out, merchants selling their wares, people selling food. Children running around, parents not to worried and enjoying themselves also.

The scene starts inside the Inn of the Last Home, Pura walks out of her room dressed in a beautiful pale pink dress just perfect for the beautiful spring weather. Anyone who knows her would be very surprised to see her in not only a dress, but a pink one at that. So when she steps in to that dining part of the in it is understandable that Palin almost dies of a heart attack when he sees her.

She smiles, which is also something unusual for her, and walks over to a table and sits down calling over to her friend to please bring her some wine and spiced potatoes. Which he does still looking at her in shock. When he leaves she takes this time to look around and everyone else in there.

OOC: Well what do you want to be? You can be someone just passing through, just because or for the festival. Or someone who lives in Solace, or if you can come up with something else just run it by me. Welcome and enjoy.

beardies221 Guest

OOC: Prophacyks, would you prefer me to be Tennel, Lonya, Pine Treesprout my crazy little kender, or a brand new character?

OOC: well let's get a classic in here...

BIC: A kender sitting near her looks at her in familiarity. "hey Pura! It's me! Acorn thornpicker! Remember me? We met on the road after you dropped your ring..." he walked over and hugged the woman he'd met once before after "finding" her ring.

Quote Originally Posted by kendercommander
    OOC: well let's get a classic in here...

BIC: A kender sitting near her looks at her in familiarity. "hey Pura! It's me! Acorn thornpicker! Remember me? We met on the road after you dropped your ring..." he walked over and hugged the woman he'd met once before after "finding" her ring.

Pura looks down at Acorn, making sure to check her hands for her wedding ring, and her newest braclet that is on her wrist. With both in place, she lets a small smile onto her face "Hello, acorn. What brings you to Solace?"

OOC: Beardies you can play any of what you suggested other then the kender. Ok?

beardies221 Guest

OOC: New character it is. Hope you don't mind this Kendy, if you do, just PM me with a bunch of cursing .

BIC: "There you are!" A young man ran up. "Give it back!" The man yelled at the kender. "Don't make me tell the Solamnics around here. They are not as nice as me about kender stealing goods."

OOC: I'll see if this guy stick around, or just walks off. If it is the latter, I'll create more...

Grimgor Guest

OOC: I think I'll go for the drunkard again, except this time, he'll stay drunk.

BIC: Garin lifted his head slowly. It was morning, and he was already a little drunk, but that was no big news. After the loss of his wife last year, he'd been in a constant state of drunkness. He was once rich, but had given all of his money to the Inn, and asked them to tell him when he had drunk them all up. That had happened a long time ago, but noone had the heart to tell him. And so, he lived for free off the Inn. Slowly, he focused, and saw a new person in the Inn. It was an elf, a very beatiful elf. Slowly he got up, stabilized himself, and walked over to her, sitting down in front of her. "G-goodmorning, miss" he said, trying to appear sober. "What are you doing here s... So early in the morning?"
    Last edited by Grimgor; 08-14-2004 at 01:03 PM.

Acorn smiled at her. "Oh I just wanted to see what solace was actually like! it's very nice! They havent arrested me for something another person did yet." the manwalked up at this comment. "What did I do? i have been talking with Pura for hours now! I couldn't have stolen it! You dropped it and i picked it up. You must have given it to me!" he said in a cheery voice, not realising he'd told 3 contradicting stories.

beardies221 Guest

The man reached into the kenders pocket, and pulled out a small red globe. "I ask you kender, if I had dropped this, wouldn't it have broke? I kept it in my pocket the whole time. How do you explain yourself!"

Quote Originally Posted by beardies221
    The man reached into the kenders pocket, and pulled out a small red globe. "I ask you kender, if I had dropped this, wouldn't it have broke? I kept it in my pocket the whole time. How do you explain yourself!"
    Pura holds a finger up to the drunken man that had just sat down, to have him wait a moment. She then looks at the man that is harassing Acorn "You have gotten your property back safe and sound, be happy with that and leave us in peace."

Lord Warren said a single word, said it with emphasis and sincerity. Tas was impressed. "Knights don't usually say words like that." - Dragons of a Fallen Sun

beardies221 Guest

"He also stole the silver stand it sits on. It may not be magical, but it is still worth a good bit!"