Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Minor factions of Ansalon

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The misty isle, England
    Posts
    313

    Default Minor factions of Ansalon

    Hi there,

    I've put together some minor factions that I've created for my campaigns. Enjoy!

    Minor factions of Ansalon

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Anvil of Time
    Posts
    18,894

    Default

    Your Army of Shadows sounds a lot like the Brotherhood of Shadows I created a few years ago for the Nexus' "Create an Organization Contest" from a few years back.

    Great minds, I guess.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council


    "Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The misty isle, England
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tauren_Kai-Jere View Post
    Your Army of Shadows sounds a lot like the Brotherhood of Shadows I created a few years ago for the Nexus' "Create an Organization Contest" from a few years back.

    Great minds, I guess.
    I raise my glass to you, sir!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Anvil of Time
    Posts
    18,894

    Default

    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council


    "Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Castle Eastwatch
    Posts
    16,183

    Default

    Very nice!

    Mind if we put this on the Nexus?
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->



    Long Live the Lance!

    "Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The misty isle, England
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhelm View Post
    Very nice!

    Mind if we put this on the Nexus?
    Sure, go ahead. I was going to submit it to the Nexus in the first place but couldn't find the Submission link in the Nexus 2.0. Are we still using the classic one for that?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhelm View Post
    Very nice!

    Mind if we put this on the Nexus?
    Trampas, it occurs to me that there might be a special project currently happening that this would fit into quite well...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The misty isle, England
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelfwyn View Post
    Trampas, it occurs to me that there might be a special project currently happening that this would fit into quite well...
    Consider me intrigued, sir!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •