Thread: Blog: SUNDIPPER & OTHER BOOKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Blog: SUNDIPPER & OTHER BOOKS

Hello all,

About a week ago I started a new project, a blog I call SUNDIPPER & OTHER BOOKS. 2017 is the 30th anniversary of my first published novel, so I thought I would write a series of retrospectives about all the books I've written to date. It will take a while, but I've gotten a good start. As many of these are DL books, I thought I'd give the good folks here all a heads up.

http://sundipper.blogspot.com/

I've covered my first three books so far, up to DARKNESS & LIGHT. Comments and corrections are welcome, but please be considerate. The blog represents my recollections and my opinions only--not Tonya Carter Cook's, TSR, WOTC, or anyone else's.

Regards,

Paul B. Thompson
    Last edited by Mr. Apol; 11-07-2017 at 06:40 PM.

Default Blog Updated

Hello,

I have added several entries to my writing blog, covering books up through the Elven Nations trilogy. Sample chapters are also posted.

http://sundipper.blogspot.com/

regards,

Paul B. Thompson

Thanks for the notification, Paul. Some good material, there. I have great memories of Firstborn. Your vision of Kith-Kanan in that novel is of one of the starkest and most fun heroes of Krynn of all time. I’m afraid I probably fall in with the consensus opinion of it being my single favorite of your DL novels. Your description of Riverwind the Plainsman makes me want to go check it out. I never cared for Riverwind’s character in the W&H novels, but over the years I have grown fond of the character concept as a Conan-like character set loose in a godless and post-Cataclysmic world of savages and ruins. Serpent men make a great addition!