Thread: Dragonlance Nexus Patreon

Exclamation Dragonlance Nexus Patreon

The Dragonlance Nexus serves as the largest Dragonlance fan website on the web. With news, articles, artwork, a complete product listing, and gaming rules, the Nexus is a great resource for any Dragonlance fan.

The Nexus is seeking your support in helping to cover costs so that we can continue to bring you all this great content. This is a not-for-profit fan effort, and all proceeds go to operating costs.

Please check out our Patreon. We've got some cool stuff on the way, and you can get in on it before everyone else.

So please, check it out. We appreciate any support.
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonhelm View Post
    The Dragonlance Nexus serves as the largest Dragonlance fan website on the web. With news, articles, artwork, a complete product listing, and gaming rules, the Nexus is a great resource for any Dragonlance fan.

The Nexus is seeking your support in helping to cover costs so that we can continue to bring you all this great content. This is a not-for-profit fan effort, and all proceeds go to operating costs.

Please check out our Patreon. We've got some cool stuff on the way, and you can get in on it before everyone else.

So please, check it out. We appreciate any support.
    I've just become a hero of the lance! I use the Nexus several times a week, so I'm going to get my money's worth.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ferratus View Post
    I've just become a hero of the lance! I use the Nexus several times a week, so I'm going to get my money's worth.
    Thank you, sir! We appreciate the support.
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"

I'll hit the tip jar. Your spiced potatoes are the best in the seven kingdoms. Wait, did I say that right?

Anywho, your work and dedication is always appreciated, and I think that any future DL revival will owe a lot to the contributors here. It's a little early for American Thanksgiving, but I thank you all.
    "Here's to the successful end of another stupid and poorly planned adventure." Aram Anni-Padda

Is this in lieu of Go Fund Me? For me, it was easier to give a chunk at one time rather than spread out.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Quote Originally Posted by elder View Post
    Is this in lieu of Go Fund Me? For me, it was easier to give a chunk at one time rather than spread out.
    Yeah, we were looking for a more sustainable model. I could also take a direct donation through Paypal, if you want. Message me if you're interested.
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

Default Thank You, Patrons!

I wanted to say a huge thank you for everyone who has joined up on the Patreon. We have posted a thank you gift as a token of our appreciation for our patrons.

Never fear, for everyone else will get to see this gem soon enough. We'll be posting this little gem in a week. So stay tuned for a little something dealing with our favorite god of vengeance, Sargonnas.

Stay tuned!
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

No need, I will deal with it.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain