Thread: Finally, the Century Mark

Default Finally, the Century Mark

Well, I forgot to update my list and finally got around to it today.

After I finished Lord Soth, I have now read 100 Dragonlance Novels.

How many have read them all?

Who has read over 150?

I actually feel like I accomplished something by having read that many novels.

Oof. And here I thought my personal library of 53 Dragonlance novels was impressive. You sure got me beat!
    Formerly Daos Soulstaff

Does skimming rather than reading through novels to get world-building relevant information out of them, then chucking them into the used bookstore count?

A lot of dragonlance books are pretty terrible. I can say I've read all the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Errant Crownguard View Post
    Oof. And here I thought my personal library of 53 Dragonlance novels was impressive. You sure got me beat!
    Oh, I don't own that many, I've just read that many. The majority of the books I read came from the library. Wow, I just counted and I actually own 65 novels.

Quote Originally Posted by ferratus View Post
    Does skimming rather than reading through novels to get world-building relevant information out of them, then chucking them into the used bookstore count?

A lot of dragonlance books are pretty terrible. I can say I've read all the good ones.
    Uh, what used bookstore? Asking for a friend.

I own, and have read, every DL novel aside from the Young Readers line that was introduced late in the game. I think I once counted it up to be around 166 books. It was very much and up-and-down experience in terms of quality, but I did unearth some gems, so the journey was worthwhile. I'm currently doing the same thing with the Forgotten Realms library, which is damn near 300 (291 give or take a few by my count).

Congrats! 100 is a big deal. You got me thinking and I went and counted, I believe I'm at 96. Some I can't remember if I read or not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingLegion View Post
    I own, and have read, every DL novel aside from the Young Readers line that was introduced late in the game. I think I once counted it up to be around 166 books. It was very much and up-and-down experience in terms of quality, but I did unearth some gems, so the journey was worthwhile. I'm currently doing the same thing with the Forgotten Realms library, which is damn near 300 (291 give or take a few by my count).
    are you tracking your progress on a forum anywhere like you did with the DL novels?
    "And me being strictly neutral I bashed everyone in sight!"