Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: DL 4 Dragons of Desolation; IC; Chapter 4

Vale move up behind the frozen cleric and binds and gags him so that he doesn't become a problem later then stealthily moves on to the rear of the battle to be sure that he is not needed.
    Last edited by StefanYates; 10-05-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Maxavel

"I will defer to you, Thorn, on how best to deal with prisoners. I'd like very much to question that priest." Max looks up at the webbed archers. "We need to get up there to secure them. Ideas?"

Thorn shaking his head "I'd not wish ta let a spell caster such as a priest, specially a gray dwarf live. Better ask questions from them archers than this tricky fella."
    True Treasure
    In life there are three real treasures: loving partners, true friends and your brightest dreams. The trick is to avoid losing them along the way.
    ~ Elminster of Shadowdale
    Runes on a Rock
    published in the year of the Morningstar

Default Gilthanias

Moves to dispatch all but one of the archers

"Gilthanis, wait!" Vale speaks out. "We cannot just kill these dwarves in cold blood. We do not know why they attacked us or what has been going on here. It would not be right."

Thorn after searching the fallen foes will go retrieve his crown.
    True Treasure
    In life there are three real treasures: loving partners, true friends and your brightest dreams. The trick is to avoid losing them along the way.
    Runes on a Rock

Default Gerald

Gerald cleans his sword from the dwarven blood and then sheathes his weapon.

Gilthanis announces he his going to kill the spellbound archers, and Gerald joins Vale in protesting this action. "I agree with Vale. They are our prisoners but it would not be honorable to kill them in cold blood. Let us rather bind and gag them."

Gerald removes some rope from his pack and moves to bind one of the archers.

Default Rough

Rough complains as normal stretching out his back and a smarting shoulder. He doesn't say so much in words, of course, but the mumbled grumblings of an aging man who is finding his joint more and stiffer. He joins Vale and their new Knightly companion. "Killing wouldn't accomplish anything. If we want to be better than them, best be better than them."

Eyeing the streak of red on Max, he walks over to have a look. "You've got a little red badge of courage there, Little Sister." Seeing it is mostly superficial, he tears off a piece of clean cloth and wraps her rather expertly with some kind of herbal concoction from one of his pouches, even if gentle isn't his strong suit. He eyes her as she looks at her staff with temptation. "Best hold off on that, I think. It can do a lot but might want to wait until you really need it, lest we all start getting soft from easy fixes. I think we might be getting a little too loose without blessings lately. I don't know what our god's think about that."

That taken care of, he moves over to search his fallen foe.
    Brett
    ~A.K.A. Bluehorse

"A trap is only a trap if you walk into it before you see it" ~Flint Fireforge

Rough Human / NG / Ranger lvl: 6 / Maxvale's Classic War of the Lance Campaign (DL Nexus)

Default Gilthanias

Listens to the others and doesn't kill any of them I will need help then tying them up and then getting them down off this roof.

Thorn "I'll help yah tie them archers up." the dwarf dusts off the crown and puts it back in his pack then heads off to help with the new prisoners.
    True Treasure
    Runes on a Rock