Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Neew Joe Manganiello youtube video about a Dragonlance movie.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Berkeley Ca
    Posts
    7,822

    Default Neew Joe Manganiello youtube video about a Dragonlance movie.

    Hi guys,

    Wanted to share this, because it's being floated around the facebook Dragonlance Adventures universe. Essentially it's more talk about a D&D movie that is..... Dragonlance.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpa7GulACmk
    Fanwank
    Formerly from Wikipedia, circa 2006-7,
    A fanwank is [...] an attempt by fans of a work of fiction to explain or justify plot holes or continuity errors, often through convoluted contrivances...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Excellent.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    139

    Default

    I hope it happens.... But am not convinced - it's considered too risky of a venture around Hollywood.
    Seriously; what's the point of being a minotaur if you're not going to skewer something, anything, on those beautiful horns....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    296

    Default

    I was going to suggest Daniel Day-Lewis for Fizban, but...
    "Here's to the successful end of another stupid and poorly planned adventure." Aram Anni-Padda

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,464

    Default

    Let's see it enter production first. Too many things to list die in development, including the Forgotten Realms movie, after it had a director, and a lead actor officially cast, and that's a property that Wizards will actually acknowledge in public, so...
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fairytalejedi View Post
    I was going to suggest Daniel Day-Lewis for Fizban, but...
    No way! With how nuts he gets to produce those performances, he needs to be Goldmoon!
    Seriously; what's the point of being a minotaur if you're not going to skewer something, anything, on those beautiful horns....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,593

    Default

    Like I continue to mention on social media and on the podcast, I believe this effort has a lot of legitimacy and a better chance of getting made because Wizards of the Coast has featured Joe Mangiello in a sort of grass-roots type social media campaign. He is everywhere on the D&D pages, podcast and YouTube feeds. Doubt all you want, but a company doesn't put that type of effort in with no payout.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Like I continue to mention on social media and on the podcast, I believe this effort has a lot of legitimacy and a better chance of getting made because Wizards of the Coast has featured Joe Mangiello in a sort of grass-roots type social media campaign. He is everywhere on the D&D pages, podcast and YouTube feeds. Doubt all you want, but a company doesn't put that type of effort in with no payout.
    Is WoTC putting him out or is he putting himself out hoping to pressure WoTC?

    That's what I'm wondering.

    Margaret

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Darkness View Post
    Is WoTC putting him out or is he putting himself out hoping to pressure WoTC?

    That's what I'm wondering.

    Margaret
    It's a good question, but there's definitely some collusion there...
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Also, Joe may have enough clout in Hollywood to get this produced.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •