Thread: Dragonlance Canticle #93 - Legendary Villains Part 3

Default Dragonlance Canticle #93 - Legendary Villains Part 3

In this episode, itís a battle royale between Skie, Lord Toede, and Fistandantilus.

Plus, Dragonlance movie news, Tristan has a new project, and Ed makes an apology.

Hosts: Trampas, Tim, Ed, and John

Listen Now
    Trampas Whiteman
    ---DragonHelm--->

Long Live the Lance!

"Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Dragonlance Nexus!"
    -David "Big Mac" Shepheard

Nice episode but what was with advertisement at the beginning? I understand wanting to help out a friend but that kind of thing should be at the end, imo. Unless it was paid advertising and then I am cool with it.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

I think its better at the beginning, and besides...we support our friends of the Nexus!
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Fisty for sure on this one. I haven't read the Kingpriest Trilogy and after hearing you guys talk about it i'm not sure i ever will. I always liked the idea of the Kingpriest being responsible for the cataclysm. Twisting to where he was manipulated by Fisty and it was all part of his grand scheme cheapens the whole thing for me.

Why would the gods ultimately punish the kingpriest if he was just another pawn in Fisty's game? They should have just dropped the mountain on him.
    "And me being strictly neutral I bashed everyone in sight!"

There is plenty of blame to go around and Kingpriest gets his fair share. Do yourself a favor and read it. You wont be sorry.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Abernathy View Post
    Fisty for sure on this one. I haven't read the Kingpriest Trilogy and after hearing you guys talk about it i'm not sure i ever will. I always liked the idea of the Kingpriest being responsible for the cataclysm. Twisting to where he was manipulated by Fisty and it was all part of his grand scheme cheapens the whole thing for me.

Why would the gods ultimately punish the kingpriest if he was just another pawn in Fisty's game? They should have just dropped the mountain on him.

Greatest trilogy ever in Dragonlance IMO. It blew my mind. Well worth the read.

Quote Originally Posted by Abernathy View Post

This is well worth your read. Fisty manipulated sure, but ultimately it's Beldyn's arrogance and tragic lack of humility that put him at odds with the gods.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance