Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars DoD - Episode VIII: Jaws of the Sarlacc

The hail of laser blasts rendered the gun emplacement useless, clearing the way forward.

OOC: Tahla hits, dealing 66 - 10 (DR) = 56 damage, destroyed. No new map yet.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Following close on the Jewel's 6, Alsia fought to keep the Objects from swinging wide around the sharp corners. The Objects was built for wide open space, not confined corridors. She swore under her breath as she felt a bead of sweat trickle down her forehead, her nerves were getting to her.

ooc: Vehicular Combat feat in play here, probably.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Though a larger ship, the Objects easily maneuvered around the corner and away from the guns, following their lead deeper into Sarlaac.

OOC: Objects moves to current. Still ACE and Kadrien to go...

Sarlaac Superstructure Close 1.jpg

Kade watched the targeting data come in from Tahla and Alsia's ships. "We're coming in hot!" he said excitedly over the comms as he lined up a shot on the nearest gun platform.

OOC:
    Posting my attack now before we fly in just so Ed can move us along a little more quickly. Kade will fire on any gun emplacement going to be in their line of sight when they end their turn.

Attack:(12) + 14 +2= 28.
    dmg:(38) x2= 76
    Last edited by jake; 11-28-2017 at 09:00 PM.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Default End Round 1 - Begin Round 2

ACE punched the accelerator, all the time screaming in that droid-ish, high-pitched wail that reverberated through the entire ship. Following the others, he fired the maneuvering jets and jammed the control yoke 45 degrees all while spinning the ship's access. Of such a greater size, the ship practically groaned against the gravitic stress. Despite the dizzying pitch, Kadrien still locked on to the nearest gun emplacement, sending a blast that put it out of commission while Shayle continued to work on recharging the shields.

Meanwhile the sensors blared of the incoming TIE's, just seconds behind.

OOC: The Luck moves to current. As she's a bit bigger and this is requiring two turns, I'll need a DC20 Pilot check from ACE. 1D20(6) + 10 = 16...burning Force points on Tauren's behalf (2,5) 16 + 5 = 21, success.

Kadrien destroys gun emplacement. The other is out of range. Luckily the gun emplacements only fire and point blank range.

Shayle raises SR +5.

Next round!

TIE Initiative: 1D20(13) + 14 = 27, they go right after you all. Guns stay last in the round.

Your turns!

Tahla, you can go left where you shot, or turn right down passage.

Last edited by rogue; 11-29-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Tahla burned down the corridor, swinging her fighter around the turn, her finger on the firing stud.

OOC: Move Action - 5 sq. E. Readying an action to fire on any surprise turrets.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Tahla's flying free and loose did nothing to ease Alsia's mental burden. She throttled forward trying to catch the jedi but not too fast to lose control around a corner.

ooc: following the Jewel 4 spaces
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Tahla maneuvered around the bend, seeing nothing but more accessway. Up ahead, sensors pinged an opening up into a larger staging area. Close behind followed Alsia...

OOC: Just the Luck crew to go.

...while ACE skillfully maneuvered The Luck through the narrow shaft in The Objects in Space's wake. His ocular sensors flitted expertly between the maddeningly small space he was zipping through and the ship's radar.

“Kadrien, watch our six,” ACE said over the comms. “We're going to have company sooner than later.”

OOC -
    I'm going to assume ACE will continue to have to eat up both turns with movement and make Pilot checks unless the GM tells me otherwise. I'll maintain one square of distance between The Luck and The Objects.

DC 20 Pilot Check (d20+16): 21. Succeeds.
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

"Roger roger," Kadrien said with half smile. He lined up the turret and waited for their pursuit.

OOC:
    ready an attack on the the lead tie if in range. d20 + 16 - range.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)