Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 240

Thread: Star Wars DoD - Episode VIII: Jaws of the Sarlacc

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    Tahla gently pressed the right pedal, pushing the stick down and to the left. Maneuvering jets fired alongside her left ventral thruster. She pushed on the throttle lever, and her engines flared as she shot past Alsia’s fighter. “I’m starting my Attack run.” She announced. “Follow me in.”

    The Jedi Master gunned it, the arrowhead point of her Aethersprite aimed straight for the floating trooper squad. If they had another torpedo, she was done for. All that she could do was hope. Her HUD lot green and signaled, and she squeezed the trigger.

    OOC: Move Action - 1 sq. SW, 4 sq. W. Standard to make an Attack Run on S1. 1d20(10)+14=24. Possible Damage 6d10(1,3,4,9,6,7)=30x2=60 Damage.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,665

    Default

    The Aethersprite lanced towards the group of space troopers. Tahla waited until as close as possible before firing. Jets of red energy immolated the Imperials, leaving nothing behind while helping to clear the way.

    OOC: Tahla hits, dealing 60 - 5 (DR) = 55 damage. S1 is destroyed.

    Space 1.jpg
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ulgaard
    Posts
    1,832

    Default

    Only one left, Alsia urged the Objects forward until she was nearly behind the Jewel. When the targeting computer had a firing solution on the last remaining imp, she let the missile fly. "Right behind you." She answered Tahla's call.


    ooc: Move forward 4 squares, attack S2 with missile
    1d20(16)+9 (13-4)=25
    dmg 8d10(2,4,8,7,5,8,4,10=48)x2=96
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,665

    Default

    The HUD flared red, and Alsia's missile locked, speeding away faster than any starfighter. The resounding explosion vaporized the last troopers, leaving nothing, not even space dust.

    OOC: Edit! Xp is posted, see below for directions.
    Last edited by rogue; 11-24-2017 at 10:22 AM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,665

    Default

    As the group made ready to infiltrate the armored innards of the super star destroyer, Shayle's sensors pinged a group of four TIE fighters breaking off to engage. Without a request, they watched as Kenobi's Interceptor banked hard starboard and reversed to take them head-on.

    "I'll hold them off, make for the strongest power source, it should be the main reactor," he said over the com. "The Force will be with you...always."

    OOC: Ok, so what's the "marching order" going in? We will just start a new encounter with new rounds. Whoever is going in first, makes the first post.

    Let's do this folks, beginning of the end! Also xp is up for the last encounter:

    Into the Sarlaac's Maw
    3 Byss Defense TIE Interceptors (CL 13), 2 Advanced Construction Space Trooper Squad (CL 12) = 2,520 xp per player.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    Tahla tapped on the throttle bar, working the stick and her pedals in unison. The dagger tip of her Aethersprite pierced the unfinished section of hull, and her flood lights kicked on as she entered the innards of the impossibly large Star Destroyer.

    OOC: Tahla takes the lead!
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,665

    Default Sarlaac Superstructure: Begin Round 1

    The Jewel of Coruscant plunged like a dagger into Project Sarlaac. As damaged hull smoothed out into finished metal, Tahla realized the tractor beam opened up one of the many access ways used for the construction crews of the humongous ship. It was blind luck that this section of the superstructure was exposed, or their fight was over before it began. Blasting forward, the Objects and Luck came behind in close formation. The sensors pinged that three of the four fighters got past Kenobi and were in swift pursuit.

    As the Aethersprite rocketed forward, the accessway spit into a T intersection...

    OOC: Ok, we are limited to turn of order first. The TIE's will come in on round 2. I'll roll initiatives at that time.

    Tahla, east or west?

    Sarlaac Superstructure Close 1.jpg
    Last edited by rogue; 11-24-2017 at 11:32 AM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    Tahla jammed her foot down on the left pedal and maneuvering thrusters fired, throwing the Jewel into a drifting 90- degree turn into the tight access corridor. "Break left!" She ordered, adding, "Kade, on your six."

    OOC: Left.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,665

    Default

    Tahla jammed the thrusters and the craft twisted 90 degrees easily, it’s axis also barreling to easily thread through the cramped T corridor. Luckily she made the right decision as two sets of laser cannons tracked her progress. The accessway straightened out again, leading with a quick way to her port, or farther down a starboard continuance of the tunnel. As the Jewel neared the port-side turn, more cannon emplacements turned her direction.

    OOC: Ok, Tahla moves to current. Superball, you have a standard action left. You are a bit out of range, but you can try and shoot the emplacement with a range penalty.

    Initiatives:

    Heroes (average Init is 11) = 1D20(20) + 11 = 31
    Gun emplacement = 1D20(1) + 7 = 8

    I will roll the TIE’s Init on Round 2.

    Sarlaac Superstructure Close 1.jpg
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    She heard the sensor alarm, and fought movement out of the corner of her eye as the cannon turret tracked along with her movement. Tahla brought the nose of her fighter around, and didn’t wait for the HUD to chime before filling the corridor with blaster bolts.

    OOC: Standard to Attack - 1d20(15)+7=22. Possible Damage 6d10(3,9,2,8,1,10)=33x2=66.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •