Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 232

Thread: Star Wars DoD - Episode VIII: Jaws of the Sarlacc

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,659

    Default End Round 2 - Begin Round 3

    Well behind, three eyeball shaped craft raced towards the Sarlaac hull breach, breaking formation to thread the needle one behind the other. The TIE fighters came in hot, easily closing the gap, only seconds on their trail...

    OOC: TIE Fighters take their movement to current.

    Your ball folks!

    Sarlaac Superstructure Close 1.jpg
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Tahla hailed on the stick, bringing the Aethersprite around the corner. She directed the fighter craft down the access corridor, turning the corner blind, and trusting the will of the Force.

    OOC: Move 4 sq. S, 1 sq. W., holding my standard until I see what I see.
    Last edited by SuperBall; 12-05-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  3. #223
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,659

    Default

    The Jewel of Corscant hugged the corner, tracing the perimeter of the larger staging area. Off down another accessway, Tahla spied a gun emplacement well out of firing range. The closer way seemed clear...

    OOC: Sarlaac Superstructure Close 1.jpg
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,659

    Default Meanwhile

    In a cramped cell, the walls black as space, a young man sat upon the sterile floor in deep meditation. Stripped to only a prisoner’s grey jumpsuit, his brown hair was greasy and bruises dotted a damaged face and extremities. But even those wounds paled at the immense scar covering the left side of an otherwise handsome visage. Earlier that day, several Inquisitors brought him to this monstrosity of a ship, and he’d heard and saw nothing save for when the ship locked down for action stations. He’d entered communion with the Force an hour prior, and felt the presence of Tahla and other Force-sensitives when they entered the system. Unsure of being monitored, Bran Kota stayed dim in the energy field that bound the galaxy together. But when the entire ship shook during the jump to hyperspace and damage control klaxons blared, the renegade jedi knew the time for subterfuge was over.

    Bran stretched out, searching for his thrice-lost love.

    *Tahla*
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Tahla heard Bran’s voice in her mind. She felt her fingers go numb on the throttle lever for a second, and felt her breath catch in her chest. She reached out.

    Bran? Where are you?
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,659

    Default

    The image of the gigantic arrowhead hull of Project Sarlaac filler her mind, the same from the vision. The same that held her dread.

    *I wish we had more time.* *I love you*
    Last edited by rogue; 12-06-2017 at 03:38 PM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Tahla’s eyes shot wide. Bran was here, onboard the Star Destroyer.

    Bran?! Leave! Get off this ship!
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,659

    Default

    A vision of Bran's stark, dark cell came fully forward into Tahla's mind. It was the kind used for jedi.

    *Can't. Stay on mission. I'll be with you.*
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ulgaard
    Posts
    1,828

    Default

    The Jewel was clearly a more spirited ship than the Objects, Tahla was starting to pull away. "Easy there, podracer. You are starting to lose us." She jokingly chided over the com even as she throttled forward chasing Tahla's wake. She took the corner wide, moving right behind the Jewel. Seeing the new turret, she commented, "I assume that is the way. It cant be too easy."

    ooc: All out movement to move 6 squares and end just to the east of the Jewel.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,659

    Default

    Alsia moved to divert all power to the engines, but quickly realized that at that speed there was no way to maneuver the sharp accessway corner. The Objects continued on her course, seeing the area open up into the staging area with the Jewel right ahead.

    OOC: Sorry Elder, you can only use All Out Movement when traveling in a straight line. The Objects moves to current.

    Just ACE and Kadrien to go.

    Sarlaac Superstructure Close 1.jpg
    Last edited by rogue; 12-07-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •