Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 333

Thread: Hell's Rebels Part One: In Hell's Bright Shadow

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia!
    Posts
    12,527

    Default

    "Young lady, I can see you're angry, we all are. But I'm sure there are other eyes in this crowd taking notes. You don't want to be a martyr, you have the ability to be a leader. Don't let the church or the Thrunes end that before you get a chance to begin."

    Aphra's anger grew at the side-spoken words, but not because of them. She was angry because he was right. And she was angry because he was wrong. His words had earned him her respect, but he was treading on thin ice. Deeper down, there was solidarity. She would stand by him. He was nobility. However wrong Voltarus might be - especially in underestimating the intelligence of the citizens of Kintargo as to just who was to be murdered, hung, detained, left alone, helped - he'd made his first unconditional ally in Aphra despite her fed-up mood. Maybe the noble should live in the slums himself, and know that boards of wood were thin, and that even quiet violence at a neighbor's door did not go unheard by others. And by whom, and many times why. The slums had their own eyes and ears. Maybe Voltarus knew nothing. Maybe not. Maybe martyring herself was the only way to set off a successful rebellion. Every fire needs a spark.

    "They're taking notes on you whispering to me."

    It was all she uttered back to Voltarus, for the moment, as he turned to speak publicly again. She watched, and listened, after flashing her eyes and giving a quick nod of approval to a group of four others who seemed in particular agreement with her rant. She would perhaps speak with them alone if the chance came.

    "YOU THERE!"...

    Again Voltarus spoke to her liking, and not. At the mention of the Hellknights her eyes flashed to the four in mutual disdain, then to the silenced loyalists in warning. Or maybe Voltarus was bluffing about really calling the Hellknights or militia, meaning only to suppress careless violence? She appraised him further. Again he underestimated the power of the people, thinking neighbor would turn on neighbor, after the citizenry had endured so much together, frightfully. As if they'd destroy their own neighbors' businesses - the only places where there might be humanitarian gestures of food to the hungriest, or the mercy of a warmer shelter in the coldest nights of the seasons. He was also right about organizing. An interesting man, this Voltarus was.

    ..."No more talk about riots or I will personally cut out your tongues!"

    "I spoke of it!" she shouted over at Voltarus, capturing attention again and sheathing her sword. "You did not cut out mine, nor will you." Her dark eyes glossed over the crowd at large. There were some that might cut out Voltarus's tongue at any moment right now. She stayed still for a moment, using her intuition to fish out any who might just do so. Her ears sifted through murmurs. Her hand went back to the hilt of her sword should she need to save Voltarus's tongue.

    OOC
    Listen for Rumors (Perception for something of note). d20(17)+6= 23.
    Last edited by Bong Bellowsmoke; 02-26-2017 at 05:48 AM.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

    “I will,” Darvig uttered.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    Jaem skirted the edge of the crowd, watching the explosive passions of his fellow Kintargans blossoming. All of the yelling in the world would change nothing. It was action that would win the day. His devil-tail flicked in apprehension as he continued to watch and wait for his contact to appear.

    OOC: Jaem will continue to Search For Contact. I'll spend my Hero Point to add a +8 to the roll. Perception - 1d20(16)+13=29.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    O-H-I-O!
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    The four moved within the crowd, unknowingly passing each other. The Page stayed vigilant, watching the flow of the crowd for any signs of danger or possible allies. He saw the young nobleman use a flash of quick wit to silence those in the crowd who supported anarchy. With both the loyalists and the anarchists gone, the crowd was much calmer. All of them spoke of the young woman who had protected them from the loyalists and the young nobleman who had saved them from anarchy.

    In between speaking with Voltarus, Aphra kept her ears open for any news that might be important. She overheard a scared man speaking to his friend about the dangers of walking around Redroof or Temple Hill alone at night. "The Red Jills are getting murderous, I tells you," the man said. The other man laughed at his friend. "Those dirty devils scare you, eh? I've never met a tiefling that could take on a real man." The first man blanched. "I'm telling you that boss of theirs has gone some sort of crazy. It ain't safe for nobody."

    Jaem, meanwhile, kept a sharp eye out for his contact. Too much depended on this. He had to be here somewhere, he just had to be. As the protest dragged on he began to lose hope. Just then, he saw through the crowd the swish of a cloak and a well dressed, noble looking man stood near him. One hand had a white glove while the other was bare. His facial hair was exquisitely manicured but his face was also gaunt and pale. He smiled gallantly, clearly trying to hide his haunted look behind bravado. "It's you?" he said quickly. "Of course it is. Listen to me. Something is wrong here. Follow me down that alleyway," he pointed through the crowd to the nearest sidesteet, "in five minutes. I'll leave a note for a safer place to meet." His eyes darted around the crowd. "Stay safe!" and with a flash of his cloak he was gone, nearly sprinting down the alley he had pointed. Jaem stared after him, mouth slightly open. That had not been what he expected.

    Before he even had time to collect his thoughts, the mysterious Devil's Bells began to ring and the doors of the Opera House burst open. Barzillai Thrune walked out to meet to the crowd, a condescending sneer written across his face.

    OOC:
    Hold off on posts, everybody. I've got another coming up, but wanted to resolve actions first.

    Voltarus succeeds in silencing the anarchists! The silver ravens will start with an extra 1d6+ 1 supporters once you get them started:(5) +1=6.

    Aphra's Perception check succeeds and she overhears the following rumor: The Red Jills, a tiefling gang, are becoming more aggressive and dangerous in the Redroof and Temple Hill neighborhoods. Their leader is apparently crazy.

    Jaem's Perception check succeeds! You catch of a glimpse of your contact, but are interrupted.
    Moderator

    Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    O-H-I-O!
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    Barzillai made an imposing figure before the crowd. He was dressed in the finest clothes of red, orange, and black and wore an ornate breastplate, all emblazoned with the Pentagram symbol of Asmodeus. A diabolical mace rested in one hand and golden chalice of wine in the other. On the steps below him stood his Dottari and next to him stood a fiendish looking woman.

    He spread his arms wide and addressed the crowd, his sneer only growing in contempt. "Ah, my adoring little chickadees. I am sorry to say I have not yet adapted to your quaint, country ways, being accustomed as I am to the sophistication and learning of Egorian. Nonetheless, know I have heard your concerns, and that I appreciate your valued feedback, and I know we shall eventually find a mutual understanding in the fullness of time. I take pride in updating Kintargo’s quaint, outdated laws to the modern standards the city deserves, and strengthening its ties with the empire in these cruel times, but obviously I have approached my duties too aggressively." He smiled malevolently and chuckled to himself quietly.

    "You say you chafe at the presence of nonnatives in positions of power? That authorities not of this city have no place as its leaders? That you will not be yoked by intruders? Your lord-mayor hears you. And so it is with a heavy heart that I issue this proclamation, in response to your demands: all ships’ captains are hereafter barred from leaving their vessels and setting foot on Kintargo docks or streets, under pain of... let’s say... squassation!”

    The crowd was instantly in an uproar. This was Thrune's Eight Proclimation, but it was the first to command torture as a punishment instead of a fine. It also further weakened Kintargo as an important port city, which threatened all manner of livelihoods within the city. Those in the front of the crowd began aggressively pushing forward against the wall of Dottari. Shouts and outrage was hurled towards Thrune, and it was only a matter of time before rocks were as well. Barzillai watched eagerly.

    The first rock to come close did not hit him, but in moving to avoid it he spilled wine all over the front of his clothes. His amusement ceased instantly and there was only rage. "Enough of this! Nox, run them off, arrest them, or kill them. I don’t care which!” The frightening woman next to him nodded and he swept back into the Opera House. She held up one hand and all the assembled Dottari drew their weapons at once. This hiss of dozens of swords being drawn out of scabbards threw the crowd into a panic.

    Meanwhile inside the crowd, another dozen people with red bandanas all unclasped their cloaks and let them fall to the floor. The men and women stood in matching red and black leather armor, armbands that red "The Chelish Citizen's Group" and wicked looking light maces in hand. The protest had been infiltrated, and now chaos reigned.

    Most the crowd surged forward, too angry and heedless of the danger to care about safety.

    OOC:
    Initiative! Group:(20) +5= 25. Lucky way to start I will say. Bad guys:(9) + 0= 9

    Code:
    ________________.-.-.-.-._______________________________
    . . . . . . . . . . .N. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . .1. .2. .3. .4. .5. .6. .7. .8. .9. .11. .12. .13. . . 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.c1.x.A.V.x.x.c2.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.J.P.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.c3.x.x.x.x.x.c4.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . .  
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    A= Aphra; V=Voltarus; J=Jaem; P=Page
    N=Nox; 1-13=Dottari; c1-c4= Citizens Group Thugs
    x=crowds (counts as difficult terrain for all except Voltarus)
    So the crowd continues to the left and right. The Opera house doors are to the north, and the road Jaem saw his contact disappear down is to the south. Let me know if anything is confusing (first ever map....sorry it's kinda crappy)
    Last edited by SuperBall; 03-02-2017 at 08:32 PM.
    Moderator

    Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,538

    Default

    Jaem was engulfed in the sea of flesh. All around him, turbulent bodies shifted and slammed together as everything seemed to spiral out of control. He was going to have to get out of Aria Park alive, if he ever wanted to further unravel the mystery proffered by the one-gloved man. He pushed through the bodies, and like a flash of thought, one of his blades was in his hand. His tail whipped,wrapping almost of it's own accord around the hilt of the second blade before jerking it free to drop into his empty hand.

    OOC: Move action 3 sq. S., move action - draw short sword. Swift action - retrieve stowed item with prehensile tail to draw second blade.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ulgaard
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    The Page watched in curiosity as Barzillai came out at the same time as the bells ringing. Was it coincidence or was he waiting for them or did he have control of them? He wondered to himself. The last option didnt seem like much of a puzzle and he inwardly hoped it wasnt the case. He was soon brought out of his thoughts by the threat of violence brought him the current situation. The red bandanas he has seen earlier were mercenaries and would need to be dealt with, or at least neutralized. He preferred the latter as the mob wasn't conducive for fighting but he had no choice. But he needed the girl, who a moment before was busy jawing with a nobleman. He didnt have time, he would take them both and no doubt the bandanas were coming for the two rabble-rowsers. Drawing his sword, he yelled to the two, "Your dream will die this day if you dont move quickly. I will stall them." He then moved to intercept one of the threats.

    ooc: draw sword as standard, yell as free, move 1 south, 2 west to block the way of c4
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    O-H-I-O!
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    Jaem and the Page spread out quickly, immediately reacting to the threat. The crowd swirled around them, agitated but not yet aware of the danger.

    OOC:
    Still Bong and Spas to go!
    Code:
    ________________.-.-.-.-._______________________________
    . . . . . . . . . . .N. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . .1. .2. .3. .4. .5. .6. .7. .8. .9. .11. .12. .13. . . 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.c1.x.A.V.x.x.c2.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.c3.x.x.x.x.P.c4.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.J.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . .  
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    A= Aphra; V=Voltarus; J=Jaem; P=Page
    N=Nox; 1-13=Dottari; c1-c4= Citizens Group Thugs
    x=crowds (counts as difficult terrain for all except Voltarus)
    So the crowd continues to the left and right. The Opera house doors are to the north, and the road Jaem saw his contact disappear down is to the south. Let me know if anything is confusing (first ever map....sorry it's kinda crappy)
    Moderator

    Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Any jail cell of your local town
    Posts
    4,373

    Default

    Voltarus now saw the true colors of this Barzillai Thrune... he didn't care about the citizens, only power. To blatantly say kill these people without a blink of an eye was an insult to what these people have strove to make here in Kintargo. He knew he had to try and make a plea with these people but the noise level had rose to a thunderous roar once Barzillai left. There would be no reasoning with them now but he couldn't just watch them get slaughtered. He would still try. "GOOD PEOPLE OF KINTARGO, OUR VOICE WILL BE HEARD BUT NOT TODAY. WE HAVE THE NUMBERS BUT THEY WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL... WE NEED TO REORGANIZE, PLEASE HEAD TO YOUR HOMES!" He yelled to the people that could hear him, that would even listen to him now. Barzilla shook the beehive and the bees were buzzing about. Unfortunately he was the bee keeper and will exterminate them with extreme prejudice. Voltarus recognized this even if the people didn't, he cautiously began moving away. The man in the hat was right, dreams would die quickly if they didn't move. He looked toward the young woman. "Come with me, we can still do some good just not today."

    OOC: If he can he'll try a diplomacy check with the crowd or the surrounding people. 1d20(13)+10= 23

    He will then move 4 squares S
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia!
    Posts
    12,527

    Default

    "Your dream will die this day if you dont move quickly. I will stall them."

    Aphra heard a voice, from somewhere over the chaos. It occurred to her the cry might've been directed at she and Voltarus. Whether a dream was to be born or die today was a portent of hogwash. Maybe some sage or diviner would take more than their share of gold to give cryptic answers leading only to more questions...more reliance. Aphra's eyes fell from Barzillai to the red bandannas creeping toward them. The Chelish Citizen's Group, it said on their armbands. One was closest. His light mace didn't look like much, but Aphra was not one to underestimate. The voice claimed it could stall the stalkers. Aphra was dubious. Voltarus was shouting a plea.

    "GOOD PEOPLE OF KINTARGO, OUR VOICE WILL BE HEARD BUT NOT TODAY. WE HAVE THE NUMBERS BUT THEY WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL... WE NEED TO REORGANIZE, PLEASE HEAD TO YOUR HOMES!"

    Homes what homes? Aphra fumed inwardly. And House Thrune's Eighth Proclamation would only preclude the Ninth tomorrow, or tonight. No port meant no wood, supplies...homes. The red bandanna was closer.

    Voltarus looked toward the young woman. "Come with me, we can still do some good just not today."

    "We were saying that yesterday, and the day before that," she fired back low, yet in unity to guess the wisest decision. "Stay back to back with m-"...

    It was too late. Voltarus had sifted into the crowd away from her and she cursed. House Thrune's mercenaries were closing in both sides. Aphra had hoped to defend and avoid flanks by she and Voltarus's positioning. The moment had passed. She had to make a snap decision. She considered no god her patron to pray to if death came. The crowd was fervent. They were hot. They would see her, or hear of it later. Let it be the spark.

    "May your blood spilled be that spark, regardless of my fate," she lipped, her sword snaking from its sheathe as her gauntleted hand shoved a frantic protester aside, taking his place to suddenly appear in front of the closest red bandanna. Let Nox see. Let the protesters see. Let all of Kintargo see - the moment that sparked the rebellion. No creeping henchman of House Thrune was safe in Kintargo, as of now.

    With no fanfare in leui of absolute concentration, Aphra finessed her swing in a low sweeping slash meant to cut him off at the knees.

    OOC
    free Knowledge (local) Cherish Citizen's Group. d20(1)+7= 8.
    move draw elven curve blade while moving 1 SQ. W
    standard stab c1 (numbers include +1 trait bonus to att/dam if c1 working for/siding with House Thrune or Church of Asmodeus). d20(12)+6= 18. Damage 1d10(6)+4= 10 slashing damage.
    Last edited by Bong Bellowsmoke; 03-13-2017 at 10:03 PM.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

    “I will,” Darvig uttered.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    O-H-I-O!
    Posts
    4,717

    Default

    Voltarus might have had a chance of swaying the crowd given their new found respect for him, but he was shocked to see his measured words soon drowned out by bold actions. The young girl Aphra charged forward and drew first blood of the revolution. Her elven weapon, still sharp after all these years, cut through flesh and bone and sinew. The thug fell to the ground, screaming and bleeding profusely from both legs. It wasn't long before shock from blood loss set in and he fell quiet.

    The other thugs nearby saw the bloodshed and violence of the rebels and knew that punishment needed to handed out. They had been content before to attack only to wound and knock unconscious, but now they fought to kill just like their enemies. Two looked at each other through the crowd, nodded, and quickly moved to surround the brash young woman who had murdered their friend. The first thug moved in carefully, menacingly. The other one rushed forward and swung their mace at the woman but the crowd knocked him off balance and it never came close.

    Meanwhile, the fourth thug focused on the strange man who had just presented himself before him. He swung his weapon at the mans head, but the trained soldier of Iomedae deftly dodged the blow. The mace whistled harmlessly where his head had been moments ago.

    The crowd was spurred on to violence as blood was shed with in its midst. Some ripped up cobblestones from the street and pelted the Dottari. The Dottari meanwhile began to push back against the crowd at spear-point. The front ranks of the crowd blanched, but could not escape with the mass of people behind them. One brave young soul in the front drew a dagger and threw it carelessly at Nox, Thrune's lieutenant. The dagger stuck point first in her throat. To the astonighment of the crowd she simply wrenched it out and the wound began to knit itself closed right before their eyes. She glared at the man, and a Dottari quickly and efficiently gutted the man on the end of his spear. Nox turned with a flourish and re-entered the house, ostensibly to get more reinforcements.

    OOC:
    Voltarus's diplomacy check fails as the crowd is too riled up, moves back. Aphra moves and hits c1, killing him.

    Bad Guys Turn:
    c2 moves four squares West
    c3 moves 2 squares north, 1 square east. Attacks Aphra:(3) + 3 + 2 (flanking)= 8. Miss.
    c4 attacks the Page:(13) + 3= 16. Miss.

    Crowds Turn:
    Crowd refuses to disperse, Nox is hit with a dagger, but regenerates. She moves back into the Opera House.

    Players up!

    Code:
    ________________.-.-.-.-._______________________________
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . .1. .2. .3. .4. .5. .6. .7. .8. .9. .11. .12. .13. . . 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.c3.A.c2.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.P.c4.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.J.V.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . .  
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . 
    A= Aphra; V=Voltarus; J=Jaem; P=Page
    N=Nox; 1-13=Dottari; c1-c4= Citizens Group Thugs
    x=crowds (counts as difficult terrain for all except Voltarus)
    Moderator

    Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •