Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Hell's Rebels Part One: In Hell's Bright Shadow

Jaem motioned silently to his companions, beckoning them inside hurriedly before slipping through the door. He crept inside, hugging the south wall. Jaem scanned the room, taking stock of their surroundings.

OOC: Stealth check - 1d20(10)+17=27. Perception check - 1d20(7)+6=13. Move Action (assuming we’re breaking things up, with enemies on the map) - 1 sq. W, 3 sq. SW, 1 sq. W
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

The Page grunted his approval at Jaem's improved skill. Not needing to be asked twice, he moved in.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Voltarus watched as Jaem and the Page entered the complex. It got Voltarus thinking... Out of everyone I'm the most known. I'm a Sarini for hells sake, people know my family... People know me.. With that thought, he weaved a spell. His facial hair faded away, his hair grew long, his flat stomach suddenly put on a few pounds and he shrunk several inches. His overall appearance had changed. He just hoped it was good enough to fool people. With that done he gave the two a thumbs up and followed them in.

OOC: Cast Disguise self... Gives him a +10 on disguise check and only if interacted with do people get a will save DC 15. Lasts 20 minutes

Follow inside
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

The three of them moved inside the building, Voltarus now looking drastically different. Jaem saw that a short corridor to his left ended in three doors. From a set of double doors at the very end of the corridor he was sure he could hear loud talking and other noises. As he crept forward Jaem could see shadows forming in the light under the far door as if someone was approaching. If he was right, there were mere seconds before the far door opened.

OOC:
    Stealth: Page:(19) +1= 20; Voltarus:(16) + 3= 19

I took a few GM liberties to push you guys a little more into the room. Based on Jaem's perception, you have about 1 round before the double doors at the south end of the corridor opens.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Jaem slipped both of the short thrusting blades from their sheaths, motioning to the others to make ready before flattening himself against the wall.

OOC: Free and Swift Action - draw short swords. I’m hoping that I can use my previous Stealth check, and ready my standard action to make a sneak attack if the voices belong to guards or enemies.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

The Page drew his sword, "I will draw them to me." He whispered to the others. He then moved into position so that whomever was coming through the doors would see him and come at him.

ooc: move to the nw as noted in the ooc thread.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain