Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Hell's Rebels Part One: In Hell's Bright Shadow

Dalvin could feel the holy might of his god drive the spear down, pushing aside the dwarf's heavy shield and plunging through his shoulder. White light flared for a moment as the dwarf was judged and clearly found wanting. He screamed in rage. "I'll kill ya!" he shouted, shaking out of Voltarus's magical haze. "I'll kill ya all and sacrifice yer hearts to Asmodeus!"

OOC:
    Dalvin hits for a whopping 11 points of damage! Still everyone else up!

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Jaem’s mind was working overtime. No new guards had shown up to support the Dwarven priest. Unless they were highly trained and disciplined, which he doubted, they now had a numbers advantage. The Thrice Damned House of Thrune was vicious, and Jaem had listened and learned on campaign. He slashed the thug on his right low with both blades. Pressing their advantage was vital.

OOC: Full round action to Full Attack #2 - 1d29(10)+3=13. Possible Damage 1d6(6)+1=7. 1d20(13)+3=16. Possible Damage 1d6(1)+1=2.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Jaem's swords whirled in tandem, piercing the man in his side and drawing a long gash on his calf. The guard screamed in pain and almost collapsed right there but he somehow managed to stay up. "Hold yer ground, or I'll kill ye myself!" Kossrani shouted to the wounded guard. The man paled, either from fear, loss of blood, or both.

OOC:
    Jaem #2 hits twice for 9 damage! Elder up, and then I'll post for Voltarus if need be.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)