Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Results 211 to 216 of 216

Thread: Hell's Rebels Part One: In Hell's Bright Shadow

  1. #211
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ulgaard
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    "Nice one Aphra." The Page noted approvingly. He then struck out with his sword, jabbing at it hoping to penetrate the tough hide.

    ooc: Longsword: +3, 1d8+3 (19-20x2)
    1d20(13)+3=16
    dmg: 1d8(7)+3=10


    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,439

    Default

    Jaem held his ground. Hands worked without sight, plucking another arrow from the quiver on his hip. The bowstring creaked as he leveled another missile at the croc and let fly.

    OOC: Standard to attack with Shortbow - 1d20(14)+5=19. Possible Damage 1d6(5)+1=6.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    O-H-I-O!
    Posts
    4,630

    Default

    Prydewyld plunged downwards with his blade. It sunk through the thick hide on the beast and trapped it against the stone floor. He pushed downward with all his might while the beast thrashed, trying desperately to bite him. While it was stuck Jaem took a half second to line up a shot. The arrow flew through the air, lodging deep into the beasts brain. The massive lizard flopped to the floor and was still except for the occasional twitch of its tail.

    The heroes breathed heavily into the silence of the room. All told the fight with the lizard had taken only a few seconds but the whole place felt different now, dangerous. A noise broke the silence: an angry screech reverberated through the room. It was a high pitched sound, but somehow they could all feel the rage and hatred in it. It was coming from somewhere behind them but it was hard to be sure as it echoed throughout the room. They could all sense it was only a matter of seconds before the source of the horrible sound revealed itself.


    OOC:
    The Page and Jaem both hit, totally killing the crocodile! Well done guys. If I keep being unable to hit you, this game is gonna be a cake walk.

    But! You hear a noise coming from the area to the West. We're gonna be stay in rounds for the moment. Everyone has one round to prepare, if you want it. Voltarus can take two rounds if he wants because he didn't act in the last round with the crocodile.

    I'm gonna leave the crocodile on the map and call it difficult terrain.


    A=Aphra, V= Voltarus, P= Page, J=Jaem
    B=Body, C= Crocodile
    Moderator

    Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)


  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ulgaard
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    The Page yanks his sword free from the beast. A moment's pity is all he can spend on it as he had to prepare himself for whatever was in the dark. He quickly moved in between the others and the sound.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,439

    Default

    Bow in hand, Jaem instinctively backpedalled away from the noise, an arrow trained on the direction it seemed to come from.

    OOC: Move action 1 sq. NE, 5 sq. E
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Any jail cell of your local town
    Posts
    4,341

    Default

    "What was that?" Voltarus asked aloud knowing he wasn't going to get an answer. Something else was down here and it seemed angry, maybe it was angry they had killed the crocodile. He Moved with Jaem back out onto the dock. It wasn't the safest move but it was away from whatever was behind him.

    OOC: Moving 1 square NE and 5 squares E
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •