Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hell's Rebels Part One: In Hell's Bright Shadow

"Not yet." Jaem uncorked the glass phial and put it to the man's lips. "I was told by the Rose to meet you in the park. Why?"
    Last edited by SuperBall; 03-24-2017 at 08:51 PM.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

The effects of the potion were near immediate. Jaem watched as bruises faded away, flesh knit back together, and, somehow, whole teeth were replaced. The man reached out a hand and pulled himself up with Jaem's help. He brushed off his clothes, which all gathered noticed were very expensive though dirty and looked well worn in the past few days.

"Thank you," he said finally. "Though I don't know who they are, I've made some clumsy attempts to meet with the Rose of Kintargo as well. They're one of the few groups to have survived Barzillai's purge of a few nights ago. All I know is the Rose is the leader of cult of Milani. They're used to this sort of thing, I expect." His voice was cultured and precise. All gathered knew immediately that he was of the upper middle class of Kintargo, at least. The Page knew a little of Milani. She was a goddess of freedom, rebellions, and fighting against unjust rule. Her symbol was the rose and, though not as powerful or popular as his own goddess Iomedae, the two worked together well.

"I expect this Rose person decided to have us meet each other instead of them and see what happened." He looked around. "And I'm quite glad they did. My thanks again. I'm Rexus Victocora," he said with another bow. Voltarus raised one eyebrow. He knew the name Victocora. They were one of the main Noble houses of Kintargo, or they had been until their home burned down a few nights ago on the Night of Ashes, supposedly killing the whole family. His family had hated them for their Anti-Thrune and Pro-Kintargo sentiment. He hadn't heard of Rexus before, but he had never paid much attention to the Victocora's before now.

"I saw you all in the protest," he added quickly. "You seem people of uncommon skill, and I am a man of uncommon needs. Please, can we go somewhere more private to talk? I know just the place, and it's close." His face was earnest and pained with desperation. He looked a man with nowhere else to go.

OOC:
    Page Knowledge Religion check on Milani:(11) +5= 16.

Voltarus Knowledge Nobility check on the Victocoras:(4) + 11=15

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

"Lead the way, good Rexus. We follow." The Tiefling swept one hand out before him in a mock after you. He took the potion bottle back, and remembering its alleged magical qualities, recorded it and tucked the empty phial back into one of the pouches on his belt.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Rexus looked around at the others. "Will all of you come?" he asked desperately. "Please, I saw your skills earlier. I think Kintargo may need you all."

OOC:
    Sound off here or on the planner if you're ready to move on with Rexus!

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

The Page took a quick look over his shoulder at the two at the end of the ally and motioned them forward. "Quickly now, we mustn't lose any more time. "
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain