Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

I'm breaking with tradition and voting for automatic leveling. I have a much harder time keeping track of XP in forum games.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Never tried it before but I am willing.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

So I was thinking of a tentative start date of 1/31. Think you guys might be ready by then? Let me know if that might work and we can push it back if not.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Works for me!
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

That's good for me too. I've just got to find time to copy and paste. Sorry man!
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

No sorries necessary! I'm in no rush. I'm just off work that day so I wouldn have plenty of time to get this puppy started.

Characters:

Just the three of us or is there another?
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Rogue is in, I think he's just been busy and hasn't had a chance to chime in yet. I'd like to keep it at that magic number 4 for now.

Characters:

Has anyone heard what Ed wants to play? Was wondering if we need more of a melee or fighter type. Or if he wanted to play a sorcerer or wizard, no need for 2 arcane users. I was looking at an Urban Ranger or Gunslinger as well.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

I was waiting on that as well, either a melee or ranged inquisitor.