Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

So if you wanted to keep the 2 potions of cure moderate, the tanglefoot bags, the manacles, and the Thrune pendants, you guys would end up with a total of 207 gold and 6 silver pieces each for the three of you. If anyone wants to keep anything from the list let me know and I'll update the gold amount, but in the mean time you guys can take care of any shopping before we push onward.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Iíve updated my sheet to reflect monies.

I am okay with the order of events. First the manse, followed by the Red Rose, and the Silver Star.

Iím good to go when everyone else is ready.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Perfect, I think the only thing I still need is when you guys wanna go? It's obviously going to be suspicious in the daylight, but also there is a curfew from 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM. So let me know and I can push us on.

Characters:

Do we want to set off as early as possible? The city would still be waking up then.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

That seems like a good plan to me. We’ll get some daylight to make it easier to find things amongst the rubble and we might also avoid some people. On the other hand, if we are seen it’ll probably be even more memorable since there aren’t very many other people out on the streets yet.

I still think it’s a good plan, just something to keep in mind as we go.
    Last edited by Stultus Magus; 12-13-2017 at 09:36 AM.
    "In the beginning there was nothing, and it exploded."
    --Terry Pratchett

Getting caught out after curfew makes us even more conspicuous, and I donít want the Rebellion on the radar.

Im still concerned about the wall being worked loose. One of us is a Cylon.

Yeah, I wasnít suggesting that we change the time, just that we still need to be on the look out for danger even though weíre not violating curfew. Sort of like when people say ďdrive safelyĒ (itís not as though they would have driven recklessly if not for that phrase) Iím still 100% on board the ďleave in the early morningĒ plan.

And I also completely agree about the traitor. After all, that wall didnít collapse itself. While we donít know enough to definitively lay blame on anyone yet, I think Aphraís the most likely culprit. She may have been injured in her own attempted sabotage. That being said, I donít know what motive she could have possibly had.

To be honest, I think the main reason my mind jumped to Aphra was just because sheís an npc now and I assume jake wants her out of the rebellion. So we obviously need more proof, but thatís my take on it.
    "In the beginning there was nothing, and it exploded."
    --Terry Pratchett

Early sounds good.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Stultus Magus View Post

To be honest, I think the main reason my mind jumped to Aphra was just because sheís an npc now and I assume jake wants her out of the rebellion. So we obviously need more proof, but thatís my take on it.
    Metagaming We shall see.....

Characters:

Do you think it is worth taking 20 on? That would put the Page at 30 but would most definitely bring the guards on us.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain