Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

Okay, I will hold both.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

So that's two votes for Gathering Information and Freedom Fighters? I realize that we have an odd number, so if Spas wants to do something different, for the sake of momentum we could say that that/those actions are automatically the next set of Rebellion Actions, or something like that.
    Last edited by SuperBall; 09-26-2017 at 08:09 AM.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I think for now I might stick with just a majority. So if elder also votes those actions I can push us along!

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Yes, let's role.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

I am thinking of moving the Page to the NW corner and if the guards rush him, the rest can flank and sneak attack. Does that sound good or should we all just wait and see what happens?

Ooh, go for it. My action will stop one, but the others probably would. If they didn’t, you’d be set up to charge on your turn.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I'll push us along tomorrow if Spas doesn't have anything to add.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Voltarus is just gonna stay where he's at.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Happy to have another meat shield! Welcome SM!

Happy to be a meaty shield! Also, if anyone can explain how to put a large picture into a post (for the character sheet portrait) I would be extremely grateful.
    "In the beginning there was nothing, and it exploded."
    --Terry Pratchett