Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

Okay, so let's give the potion and oil to the Page.

I'll take the Cloak of Elvenkind.

The silver masterwork mace either goes to the Page, or Voltarus, but we should keep that in the family.

Jaem is proficient with the hand crossbow, so there's no reason not to keep that. I just need ammo for it, preferably the kind that already comes poisoned with no risk to myself.

the shortbow is really cool, and if Voltarus carries it, he can contribute in combat when low on spells. Ranged weapons are good things to have no matter what, and I don't know how many we have off hand.

the magical leather doesn't improve anyone's AC except Voltarus, but it does interfere with his spellcasting. I know it would fetch a price if we sold it, but we're cash-rich right now. The thing about stuff that's already enchanted is that it can be upgraded cheaper than we could buy the next step up, and selling loot sucks when it's useful, especially at low levels.

I'll sell my set of thieves' tools in order to keep the found ones, and that disguise kit could come out of left field and end up being a handy thing. We should split the Ravens up between future rebellion locations, just in case so we can get messages to each other all over the city.

Is anyone keeping a tally of all of the cash loot we've accumulated? That seems pretty necessary. Maybe we could ask Jake to put it at the bottom of the Quick Sheets for easy reference, but it should still be our responsibility to track the balance.

does that sound okay?
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I've got a running list of loot on my DM scrap page on the character sheet thread. Haven't added this new haul, but I'll update it today so you guys know what you've found!

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Loot looks good except Voltarus isn't proficient with a short now. He'll take a -4 on attacks with it... sorry. The bad side of being a sorcerer... should have been an elf lol
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

The Page can carry the mace. A silvered weapon is good to have.

Anyone hear from Bong lately?
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

So, I'll equip the armor, cloak, and keep the hand crossbow in inventory until I get some poisoned ammo.

The Page will take the silvered mace and the cure potion and oil. Why not equip the shortbow too, elder?

To keep things fair, as soon as we settle down for a while with downtime, we should use some group funds to purchase something cool for Voltarus. This last haul has been an "everybody else" haul.

When the sheets are updated, hopefully soon, lets make a list of replacement equipment that we're interested in selling, if any. It won't be a lot of gold, but it will be weight that we aren't carrying around. I'll get my sheet done hopefully before Friday.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Update: I edited my character sheet. I took the hand crossbow and the disguise kit, and I'm at my weight limit. I could really use someone to carry my old studded leather, or we could leave it here. My other set of thieves' tools too, if we want to sell them, or we could likewise leave them here. Everything else is up to you guys. I suppose we could use Aphra like a Munchkin hireling until we get to a place in the story where she fades into the background until Billy comes back.

If no one really wants it, I'll carry the composite shortbow. I should probably switch up my style for this dungeon, at least until my BAB goes up, and/or I pick up quick draw.

If you're worried about weight, Aphra can carry some stuff for now. I'm going to DMPC her in the hopes that Bong returns sometime soon. I don't feel like adding a new player right now, but I also want you guys to have four PC's, so if it's okay she'll be a strong silent type for the moment.

Characters:

Also, I edited a map into my previous post! Tried something new and it actually worked out quite nice.

Characters:

Feel free to push on, friends! You don't have too many paths to choose.

Characters: