Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

I agree. Dealing with the mole should be priority 1 right now. We let it slide before and it almost got us caught.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

I absolutely agree that we need to deal with whoever tipped off the guards and whoever sabotaged the wall. Theyíre not necessarily the same person, but I think itís likely they are. Either way we need to find them out.

Weíve got 3 actions we can take. One, as we determined, should be a special action to find the mole (maybe even using our extra rexus action for that so we get a +2 bonus). I also tend to think that we would really benefit from recruiting supporters every week to try to counteract the weekly attrition, but I understand if you guys donít think itís a priority this week.

Another thing, I think we might still be able to recruit a team if thatís what people want. The rebellion has enough supporters to rank up again (this time to rank three). The max teams at rank 3 is 3 and, although we do technically have three teams, I donít think the fushi sisters count for that. It says in the player guide that ď...bonus teams you earn through play in the campaign do not generally count against this maximumĒ. So if you guys want to grab another team, we might be able to do that. Again, not sure if we want to do that right now but I thought Iíd mention that it might be possible.
    "In the beginning there was nothing, and it exploded."
    --Terry Pratchett

I was going off of the current sheet. I didnít think we could take a third term until next Rebellion phase. I forgot that we got a bonus action, and recruiting Supporters is always a good idea.

So we want to gather info to determine what special action we should take, we should take that special action to deal with this mole problem, and we should Recruit Supporters.

Sound good?
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Sounds good to me! Devoting more resources towards finding the person seems like a good idea, all things considered, so if we need to allot two actions for the investigation I'm all for it.
    Last edited by Stultus Magus; 01-09-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    --Terry Pratchett

I think we should go with diplomacy rather than intimidate. It seems like itíll go over better with the other members of the rebellion. Probably Jaem or Dalvin since theyíve got nice bonuses. Whoever doesnít roll could maybe help out with aid another.

Oh, unrelated! Remember that we all have that potion to decide on from the rebellion ranking up. Iíve given Dalvin a potion of invisibility.
    --Terry Pratchett

Why donít you take it, Jeff? Iíve been dominating this scene. Iíll roll to back you up after you post.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Okay, about whatever this thing is:

We could kill it, but weíd be out valuable intel. I donít believe itís dangerous to capture it. If it had some way to communicate with itís master(s), it wouldnít need Treep. All that being said, letting it go is out of the question.

I think we should use Treep as bait, and then pounce on it, killing it only as a last resort.

That sounds like a good plan to me. Iím not sure where or how exactly we should keep it securely imprisoned, but hopefully thatíll become clearer once we find it. Assuming that we can find it.
    --Terry Pratchett

What do you think, Elder?

I think we need to catch it if for nothing else to find out what it know or its capabilities. Can it broadcast visions of us, etc.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain