Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

Sorry guys, I've come down with a minor plague. I'll move us along tomorrow.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Sorry, I will get a post up tonight.

Also, the page has the heart of the streets trait, which allows normal movement in crowds.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

That's great, thanks elder. I'm sure everyone had busy weekends, but it's be great to get some momentum soon. Don't want the game to be a drag already!

Characters:

Hey bong, I hate to do it but you can't take a 5 foot step through difficult terrain without some feats. Would you mind editing?

Characters:

I would press on. He has a +1 BAB, which means that he can take a move action to move one square, rather than a five foot step, and then draw as part of his move action.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

No prob if ya want me to edit Jake - thought a 5-foot step would be ok cuz everyone else has been moving normal speed through the crowd in their posts (difficult terrain be 1/2 speed). Also yeah didn't think of that at the time but SB's right above about Aphra doing it that way too (thx Super!). Before I edit just lemme know if you reconsider (either way's peachy!)...
    Last edited by Bong Bellowsmoke; 03-11-2017 at 04:57 PM.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

That's fine if you draw with the move! I'll post soon. Also just for the record, elder has a trait to move through the crowds and spas can move through the crowd thanks to his diplomacy check earlier. You and superball treat the crowd as difficult terrain.

Post soon!

Characters:

Yeah, that's not true. My first turn in Combat, I spent a single move action to move at half speed.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    That's fine if you draw with the move! I'll post soon. Also just for the record, elder has a trait to move through the crowds and spas can move through the crowd thanks to his diplomacy check earlier. You and superball treat the crowd as difficult terrain.

Post soon!
    Ahh, I see! Werd and good to know!
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

will be able to post later today or this evening!

I will, Darvig uttered.