Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

Hmm, Iím cool with taking on more danger in exchange for a (probable) guarantee that we wonít miss anything. Iím also not opposed to searching in the usual way either. There are pros and cons to both plans, but I suppose Iím leaning more toward ďyes itís worth taking 20Ē (barring any strenuous objections). Also, will this affect whether Dalvin stands guard or not? What did people think of that plan?
    "In the beginning there was nothing, and it exploded."
    --Terry Pratchett

I think you keeping an eye on the site is key to us not getting caught in a surprise round. Iíd wait to see what my check results yielded before you decide whether or not to take 20, if thatís okay with Jake.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I might not have time to post tonight what with travel and all, so I'll just say here that Jaem's perception doesn't find anything. If you take twenty, I'll say there is an increased chance of guards but not a 20 times greater chance.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Since we're on a new day now, I'd like to expend the last two uses of lay on hands from the previous day to heal the Page some more. (5)+(1)=6 more health for our friendly neighborhood inquisitor assuming that's cool with everyone.
    --Terry Pratchett

Sorry for the two posts in a row here but something else occurred to me this morning while trying to think of a plan for the guards.

First question, which isnít really related to the guards. Are we using the standard rules for hit point recovery on rest? (i.e. 1 hp/level per rest.)

Second, and more immediately important, since we were sleeping not long ago and are now just eating, are we currently wearing our armor?

To the rest of the party, we should probably at some point determine who gets what from the box-o-healing that we found (I vote for Elder taking the scrolls and then we each take one of the potions. That would leave one potion of clw left over if anyone wants two of them).

As for plans for getting rid of the guards, Iím not sure. Obviously we need to get upstairs, though if three people just burst out of the back that may only arouse more suspicion. Not sure what choice we have though, itís not like thereís another way up. Do we want to use those Thrune amulets we have to try to look like loyal servants of the empire? Do people think that would even work, or do you think the guards would just look at the amulets and say ďwhereíd you get those?Ē As always Iíd like to hear your thoughts and ideas.
    --Terry Pratchett

I vote for the Thrune amulets. We got them from the Dwarf.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Yep, mostly standard rules for recovery. I'd say there will normally be a decent amount of time between missions that on a weekly basis I'll assume everyone heals back to full (what with daily lay on hands and cure spells and all), but if something happens same day or the next day we will heal normally. I'll update the character sheets for one night's rest!

As for armor, I leave it entirely up to you guys. Most of you do live here, so it's not unreasonable that you'd be out of armor in the morning, but also you know how dangerous things can be and I wouldn't be surprised that anyone wears their armor from wake up to sleep. You're free to pick whichever feels right for your character.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Itís not quite past breakfast, but anybody who doesnít have incredibly elaborate plate should have time to don in the morning before this event.

Heads up. I'm traveling back to Malaysia and will be out of pocket until Sunday. Sorry for the delay.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

I know that we can’t recruit any more teams. We could upgrade one of the ones that we have, or Recruit Supporters.

Personally, I’m really worried about this potential mole in the organization. I’m not sure what the best ways to deal with it are, but it needs to be dealt with. There’s the Special Action, which specifically states that it’s the PC’s responding to the previous week’s events, which is what we’re hopefully going to do. The Fushi Sisters could Gather Information and give us a lead.

What do do you guys think?
    Last edited by SuperBall; 01-09-2018 at 01:11 AM.