Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

For an image, just copy the link of the hosted image in the brackets [IMG] link [/***IMG] except without any of the asterisks. Depending on where the image is hosted sometimes it doesn't work but it should.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

I'm thinking if we delay long enough, one of the guards will come to where we are to check on things. It would be a good ambush point.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

That sounds like a fine plan. I'm not picky though, if someone else has a different idea, I'm all ears.
    "In the beginning there was nothing, and it exploded."
    --Terry Pratchett

I'm happy with fighting through from where we are. If we go back outside, it's a lot of stealth checks, and a raised alarm. If we press on into the next room, it's a raised alarm.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I think we are good to go, waiting for a guard to come investigate.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Seconded. Letís let someone come.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Sorry guys! I'll move us ahead tomorrow!

Characters:

Just a heads up that you won't see the guards reaction till his turn, so everyone remaining still take their action please!

Thanks!

Characters:

Thanks for that, Jake! That's the square that I was talking about. In my head I was thinking 'southwest from where he would be after moving northwest', not 'west from where he started moving'. In the future would you like me to have all movment marked based on my initial position? Thanks again. EDIT: Ignore me! I'm an idiot and mis-read your post. Also, I thought I was attacking with a spear without reach not a longspear with reach, hence the confusion as to where to stand. the thanks from the original message still applies
    Last edited by Stultus Magus; 11-01-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    "In the beginning there was nothing, and it exploded."
    --Terry Pratchett

Jake, a spear doesnít have reach, it can be thrown, or used from one square away. Itís the longspear that has to be used at reach length.