Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Rebels Planning Thread

Voltarus has the worst saves, so him wearing the cloak makes perfect sense. Otherwise, let's push on.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Perfect. How's Jaem, The Page, Voltarus, Rexus, and Aphra for a marching order for now?

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Go ahead and lead us on Jake! Marching order-wise, Aphra just wants to be in front of the nobles (Voltarus & Rexus), with (presumably) Jaem in the lead and The Page second.

I'm assuming we're splitting up the found coins 4 ways?...5 ways?...guys?
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

Actually maybe Aphra should go in the back since she's carrying the sunrod - wanna leave room for Jaem to be able to do his things more or less in the shadows/darkness if necessary.
    The Red Condor shrieked at Sir Darvig in full wrath. Wings flapped storms of fire across the sky. "The Mage-God grows in power swifter than it appears to Paladine. This I know. A warning," Sargonnas told Darvigl, "for you to give to Paladine in your prayers."

I will, Darvig uttered.

I'm good with that marching order.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Perfect! Also Rexus won't accept any share of the loot. He says you guys will need it more. I'll get a post up soon.

Characters:

Just waiting on Spas and Bong. Since the other two just moved, I'd like to keep the same map for now.

Characters:

Sorry for the delay, I will get a post up today.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Thanks elder! We're almost done here and onto the real good stuff!

Characters:

A few problems: You must run in a straight line, and you cannot run through difficult terrain, so You'll have to double move, and provoke attacks of opportunity, or else skirt around the edge of the pool and not be as close to the door.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!