Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rogue's Pathfinder Price of Courage Journal

Default Rogue's Pathfinder Price of Courage Journal

Price of Courage Session 1:

[Editor’s Note: if you haven’t read my Age of Mortals Redux Thread, this won’t make much sense]

Whoah (in the Keanu Reeves way)! I just realized I have two sessions of my Age of Mortals game in the books and no campaign journal updates. So…uh…welcome back and stuff. The holidays really hamper my motivation to write anything, but here goes.

We opened with our heroes tooling around the Dragons Graveyard, recovering from their battle with Lothian and the Betrayer. In an arcade voice “Level Up’:

Sir Ellinghad uth Saxis (LG male Solamnic human Wizard 5/WoHS 4/War Mage 5), an intrepid member of the Solamnic Kingfisher auxiliary and renegade hunter.

Hyphen Umlaut (CG male true kender Rogue 14), a bitingly sarcastic kender who is another version of the original party member from an alternate Krynn. He also bears the Tears of Mishakal.

Lyajaida “Lya” Denissa (CG Silvanesti elf Ranger 10/Wizard 1/Arcane Archer 3 [Dragon Singer Template]), a quiet, prideful elven ranger who has accepted the call of the elven Dragon Singers.

Grrrr (Large N male wolf), Lya’s steadfast bonded ally and protector.

Sir Royse uth Seeckt (LG Solamnic human Noble 4/Cavalier 6/Solamnic Knight 4 [Rose]), an initiate to the Order of the Rose who holds a dark secret of the coming future which he is desperate to change.

Gygax Polyhedron (LG Solamnic human Cleric 14 of Habbakuk [Animal and Travel]), a stranger who rides a tiger into battle and serves the will of Habbakuk with the Solamnic Knights.

Sir Otto Reichstag (LG male Solamnic human Fighter 10/Inquisitor 2 of Kiri-Jolith), a young knight-clerist who is Sir Royce’s current squire and assistant.

We started the session with some housekeeping. During the down time, the heroes realized that through a blessing of the gods of light, they gained special powers and reflexes. I figured this was a good time to institute the Hero Points rules from the Advanced Players Guide as Price of Courage has some tough encounters. Every level is a potential TPK, so I wanted to at least even the odds a bit. Everyone received two Hero Points for reconnecting the Dragon’s Graveyard to the Dome of Creation. The players also had a chance to craft weapons or magical items, but none took it. I also allowed a Kender Pouch Grab from Races of Ansalon between Earth 1 and Earth 2 Hyphens. Hyphen got some Dust of Illusion from his counterpart. Lya had also taken up the mantle of the Dragon Singer (template). She got a bonus to her horrible CHA, immunity to dragon fear and some nifty dragon singing powers including Perform Singing as a class skill. The spectral dragons also informed her that when a goodly dragon was ready to pass on, they would seek her out. I am excited because this opens a nifty side quest.

The ghostly dragons also interred Gilthanas’ body for burial. There was a small service with several dragons mourning the fallen Hero of the Lance. What remained was the elf’s magical items and equipment. Anyone who took ownership was bound by oath to tell Silvara, the silver dragon D’Argent, of her mate’s demise. Hyphen swore to do so. Gilthanas’ Freezing Burst Longsword sword went to Sir Otto, with the rest to be sold later, lol. Oh I missed my Orphan Murder Hobos after a five-week break! The spirits also charged them to defeat Frost (Gellidus) for committing the atrocity of creating a dragon vassal in the deceased elven noble. They shared concern that perhaps Silvara was in danger or even imprisoned for her closeness to Gilthanas. The group as a whole agreed to investigate the matter. Ellinghad asked the spirits that since all the souls returned to life, why didn’t Gilthanas? The dragons returned that the only explanation was Frost had some type of Geas and Soulbind on the elf, perhaps connected to the dragon scale. Lya made a 31 Knowledge Arcana check and confirmed it was a possibility, and as Frost’s safeguard, Gilthanas’ soul could be in the scale. As Gilthanas was a man of means, potentially removing the scale could easily ruin the overlord’s plans. So that was the running theory for now.

With the end of the conversation, the heroes agreed to leave the Graveyard and travel to Kalaman. They would impart the Tears of Mishakal to Father Jon Bolitho, head of the Mishakite church. They then geared up to head towards the portal out of the sacred site. Stepping back into the Prime Material Plane, they stood atop the great granite cliffs overlooking Nordmaar’s western coast. A late summer wind warmed their progress of coming down the cliffside away from the coast. Several of the players made Survival checks to find out approximately four months had passed in real-time since entering the Dragon’s Graveyard. While the others discussed the ramifications of further time travel, figures approached from the sky, heading their direction. On successful Perception checks, a large group of armed ogres riding Huge Spider Eaters came into view. The party had time to ready themselves and pepper the lance-wielding mercenaries with arrows and spells prior to the intercept.

Since I am a session behind, I won’t post the entire combat. It turned out a minor inconvenience except for a few lance critical attacks on Ellinghad that almost ended the wizard’s career. At the end of the battle, only one ogre survived whom they took hostage. Gygax cast Tongues, and the ogre explained he was a mercenary paid 12 thousand steel by a feminine-looking Knight of Neraka three weeks earlier to kill anyone who came from the cliff. Gygax asked how much the ogre’s head was worth, to which the ogre replied 12 thousand steel, in confused tones. Everyone had a laugh and the mercenary told them his mercenary band was in Haant, an abandoned town up the coast known to occasionally home outlaws and ne’re-do-wells. Wanting information and the money (of course), several of the party wanted to go there. Lya made a Knowledge Geography check as the topic of which way they would travel to Kalaman was a factor as well. There were three options. They had three options of travel: go north to Pentar to catch a ship; head southwest through the Woods of Lahue (home to the green dragon Fume and tribes of cannibals) to hit Haekal’s Causeway (a highway leading to Kalaman); or west along the coast through the Shadowglade Marshes. As the road to Pentar led by Haant, they decided on that course of travel. Ellinghad also intoned that perhaps getting steel handled by Cole could aid in his Divination spells. That sealed the deal. They tied up the ogre to head north. The party also collected the numerous magical chain shirts and masterwork weapons from the dead ogres to place in their Type II Bag of Holding.

During the two-hour walk they grilled their prisoner about the Essekar Mercenaries encampment with numbers and fortifications etc. The ogre mentioned his band having a tamed Behir on hand as well. The heroes resolved to parley first, not wanting to fight. On their way, the gentle planes became dotted with small trees, denoting the change to light forest. Up ahead, they encountered a plainly dressed man sitting down in their way, eyes closed. He wore simple monk’s robes of brown and green, and his blue skin and green hair threw off most of the party. A medallion of faith from the order of Zivilyn hung from his neck. Hyphen and Ellinghad identified the traveler as an irda, a very rare and secretive race from which ogres were descended. Their captive growled and became angry, but was cowed by the party.

The heroes curiously approached, noticing a dog-eared book and set of cards set out before him. He opened his eyes and intoned he’d been waiting for them. The players groaned, thinking perhaps he was the Wayfarer/Journeyman. He introduced himself as Pango-d’Deus, but said they could call him by his shortened name Pang. He also said that due to their benefactors meddling, the River of Time on this Krynn had fractured. To many this sounded like mumbo-jumbo, but the group still listened to what he had to say. He shared that Zivilyn enabled him to travel multiple forks of the River, and this one was the most damaged. It was therefore his responsibility to help them on their quest to right the course.

As an aside, Pang is a PC that I played from Tauren Kaijere’s Age of Mortals campaign. As he disappeared into the ethers of time/alternate dimensional travel, I decided to bring him into my game in the place of Rasca the kender. In the vein of the Marvel Cinematic Universe…it’s all connected!

Pang intoned that Takhisis not be allowed to ascend to godhood and Frost be defeated. He asked that a reading from his Calantina would aid them in guiding on next steps on their quest. He shuffled the deck of cards, and asked Hyphen to choose two from the deck. After completing the reading, Pang gave hints to five different locations for the five evil progenitor dragon skulls that Cole and Frost are searching out. It was read in verse, but the players made successful checks to find the skulls in the following locations:
    • the blue skull is located in Throtyl the realm of Cinder the evil red dragon
    • the green skull is located in Bastion, an extradimensional wizard fortress
    • the black skull is located on the isle of Cristyne, a place of ancient elven ruins
    • the white skull is located in the ogre city of Daltigoth in Northern Ergoth, ruled by the Ogre Titan Tdarnk
    • and the final red skull is in Khimel on Southern Ergoth, Frost’s former lair

The reading also hinted at Frost potentially wanting to take a mate and queen. The party theorized perhaps the Overlord wanted either Cole/Takhisis or perhaps Silvara. They weren’t totally sure, and discussed the merit of turning a good dragon or seducing a goddess, and all the jokes of those subjects in between (Ray and Ghost Busters etc.). They completely missed the hint of the location of where Frost planned to strike first when plans came to fruition. From there Pang shapeshifted into an odd-looking human, his face completely free of lines or expression (kind of like Odo from Deep Space 9). He bid them farewell, promising to visit with them again once they have found the skulls. Pang then clicked his boots, and disappeared with a Teleport spell.

The heroes continued discussing their mission on their way to the mercenary camp. Sir Royse, Sir Ellinghad and Gygax took point carrying a white flag of truce, with their prisoner in front. Hyphen and Lya stayed back out of sight, their bows and sithaks at the ready. Seeing guard towers, there was a commotion and yelling, and a group of ogres moved towards them, weapons at the ready. The largest of the ogres, wearing a necklace of tanned ears from several races, came forward speaking broken common. He asked why they were there and what they wanted. He also ordered them to free their prisoner. Sir Royce obliged, freeing the captive. When close, the leader drew a monstrous greatclub and brained the other ogre for his failure. With the ogre’s low hp, it was a kill. “Weak” he said in common. Sir Royce then surprised me in making a Diplomacy check to ask the ogres to trade the steel given them by Cole with an equivalent amount provided by the knight. Gygax Aided Another, with the knight’s final check being a 34. Though confused, the ogre’s tone changed and he stowed his club.

The leader followed up with asking why they wanted to trade money, to which Royce answered finding the person who put the hit on them through magical means. Not wanting a fight, the ogre simply asked Royce to show the steel first. The knight produced 12k from his Handy Haversack. The ogre barked for his lackeys to go to the hiding spot, and again made sure they’d be left alone after the exchange. The knight swore upon his honor. Sir Royce knew that mercenaries were perfectly legal in Nordmaar, and therefore didn’t feel the need to provoke needless violence. Color me impressed. They exchanged funds and the party left the mercenaries for Pentar. After the exchange Ellinghad jokingly added he only needed one steel piece, to which Royce replied “be more specific next time” to laughs around the table.

The party traveled another six hours, making FORT saves on their forced march to Pentar. Finding an old trade road, they followed it to the walled town to arrive at dusk. Amongst groups of other travelers, the adventurers grudgingly paid the 5 steel entry tax to find an inn for the night. After finding lodging and gathering basic information about the town, they settled down for the evening at the Monkey’s Ear. During this time, Ellinghad told the group he needed to check in with the Order of High Sorcery, Teleporting to Wayreth. He also offered to do some shopping for items the group wanted. Being that they hadn’t had a chance to gear up in a while, I was open to the idea. The party then figured out what to sell and what to buy.

During Ellinghad’s time there, he was called to see Coryn Brinewater, the head of the white robes. He gave a brief report of his time in the Dragon’s Graveyard and turned over the Scroll of Stellar Path back into the care of the Conclave. Coryn thanked him, and instructed Ellinghad to return with his allies in six days for a Conclave meeting. They would be asked to explain their influence on the River of Time and any shifts sensed in reality by other wizards. Coryn added that if their answers were satisfactory to the Conclave, she would sponsor Ellinghad for a petition to be a ranking member. Ellinghad was gaining power more quickly than any other wizard, and she wanted him to join. Coryn ended the meeting in saying that if he didn’t plead his case, there was no hope of him moving up in rank. Dan the player balked at being lectured by a 20 year-old to more laughs around the table. Coryn also gave him a scroll of Discern Location to aid in his search of Cole/Takhisis. Ellinghad then sold the rest of the items and retired to his domicile for the evening. I’ll also add that thanks to a donation from the party (mostly Matt/Hyphen), Ellinghad finally had enough money to buy White Robes of High Sorcery. He’d been whining about it for months .

That’s where we left it. I’ll be working on Session 2 through this week.

Up Next: Privateers, Sea Monsters and Kalaman!
    Last edited by rogue; 01-10-2017 at 10:26 PM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Very cool, man!
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

I don't think I've ever seen Haant resolved without a fight. Kudos to your players!

Nice to see Pang again. This gives me some fuel for his eventual return when I get my thread back on track. 🙂
    Head Moderator &
    Member of the Whitestone Council

"Hey look! I'm the Code of Conduct! Check me out!" -The Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren_Kai-Jere View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen Haant resolved without a fight. Kudos to your players!

Nice to see Pang again. This gives me some fuel for his eventual return when I get my thread back on track. 🙂
    I see him as a Time Cop now.

Default Session 2

And thus, I write this damn update for the second time. I had started a few weeks ago and, of course, lost my flash drive. So hence the delay. I won’t waste time on small talk and this will be a short write-up as I still have another session to write up. Let’s just go straight into the story.

The group tooled around Pentar, looking for supplies. Asking around, they heard an interesting amount of news that occurred during their time in the Dragon’s Graveyard. During their four-month absence, the Dark Knights were driven from Palanthas. An army led by Lord-Knight Lankford Lorimar moved across Solamnia, freeing it one town and city at a time. Sable, the black dragon overlord, was defeated by a mysterious shadow dragon. Sable’s swamps already began receding. Other tidbits hinted that an army of Tarmak brutes were halted in the eastern Plains of Dust, and that High Thane Bellowgranite of Thorbardin was exiled to Pax Tharkas.

The party resolved to visit the local temple of Habbakuk for a potions run. Gygax met with Sister Aspen, the half-elf cleric in the charge. She knew of his exploits in helping to defeat the Betrayer, and welcomed the party. After buying a few items at a lower price, they then traveled to the port to find passage on a ship. Using Diplomacy to Gather Information, Hyphen heard of a privateer ship called the Painted Cow, a loosely allied member of the Ergothian Merchant Marine. The captain, a man named Williams, was an ex-undead hunter from Knightlund. He'd retired and purchased the ship months prior when Lord Soth’s curse of perpetual darkness fell from the land. In the past few months the ship and its crew made a name for itself hunting minotaur and goblin pirates through Solamnic shipping channels in the northern Courrain Sea.

The port master pointed them to the ship, a double-mast newly constructed affair. Mariners scurried around onloading stores. They found the ships’ first mate, a dark skinned, swarthy Saifumi named Pablo. Ellinghad introduced himself, looking to book passage. Pablo led them aboard across the main deck, aft towards the captain’s cabin. As they came to the doors, a pitched argument broke through and a half-dressed woman rushed out. Captain Williams followed her departure with “that’s what we call pillow talk, baby.” Missing a hand and looking a bit out of shape, the shirtless man asked the party what the hell they wanted. I won’t go too much into the exchange, but I totally modeled this NPC after Ash vs. the Evil Dead. After snapping a hand-ax onto his stump, Sir Royce was able to use his reputation as a Solamnic Knight to negotiate a lower rate with their mounts and animal companions traveling free below decks. I had fun doing my best Ash impression, including insulting everyone and definitely hitting on Lya. They paid 20 steel per person. When their dealings were done, I finished the meeting with “now get the hell out of my face.” 

The next morning the ship left at dawn on its four-day journey. The first day was clear sailing. Prior to departure, Ellinghad cast a Sending spell to report their success in the Dragon’s Graveyard to Sir Terence Ironclad in Wulfgar as an after-thought, so the Solamnics knew they still lived. Though the seas were choppy, everyone made DC10 FORT saves against seas sickness. On the second day the skies around the ship darkened. When the sailor in the crow’s nest reported it only surrounded the ship for several miles and clear skies beyond, the spellcasters called fowl and made checks to determine a Control Weather spell. As the seas worsened, Ellinghad, Gygax and Sir Otto all tried dispelling. Finally, Ellinghad made it happen on a Greater Dispel after perhaps the four spells cast between three people and one wand. They weren’t flat-footed when a gargantuan kraken attacked the boat. This fight was long, but ultimately unimportant to the story at hand. They did end up defeating the beast, which retreated. Several members of the Painted Cow crew were killed. Sir Royse flexed his siege engine muscles by helping to crew a ballista. Magic was exchanged and angels were summoned. The worst to occur was Royse falling overboard into the kraken’s ink cloud to almost drown. While the party argued over how to save him, the knight used boots of haste and made crazy good Swim checks despite his heavy armor. To be fair, star metal armor is a bit lighter than average.

The rest of the voyage continued normally, and two days later they arrived in Kalaman. The walled city looked clean and impressive. Banners hung from tall spires and towers, a marvel to behold. Captain Williams congratulated himself for getting them there, but also thanked them in the fight against the kraken. He offered them a job if they ever felt like killing pirates. The heroes debarked, and Gathered Information about the city. With a roll of 41, I basically dumped everything to the party. They learned that the church of Shinare was a leading house of the faith led by as successful priestess by the name of Lady Janetta. The church’s influence helped to bring business and success to the city, including an allegiance with the Brass Tiger mercenary company and Ergothian Merchant Marines. They also learned that the Legion of Steel and Solamnic Knighthood were well established here. There was even a mage shop owned by a Red Robe named Cilvar. They also heard odd rumors of nobles around the country acting oddly, and more than a few noted disappearances of affluent people of late. One that piqued Ellinghad’s curiosity, was the mention of the missing mapmaker Shala Merkane. If it was the same name from his studies, the Merkane’s were known to occasionally work with the Conclave to commission special maps. Her store, Merkane Maps, was still open and perhaps worth a visit. Ellinghad made a Knowledge Arcana check to which I shared some secret info to be addressed later. There were also whispers of a strange person entering the city through the secret ways known only to a select few. His description matched Cole’s. The stranger was meant by woman named Ekatrine of the Five Veils, the known mistress of the Escort’s Guild. Prostitution was a taxed, legal profession in Kalaman.

Regardless, the party had business at the Church of Mishakal. They found the multi-domed temple easily, gaining an audience with Father Jon Bolitho once they announced themselves to an acolyte. Father Jon was an elderly man with thinning hair wearing a blue cassock. Also in the audience room, a blonde elf in dark leather armor stood with a perpetual sneer upon his features. He looked wan and pale. Only Lya recognized the elf Nalaethan from Pashin, but stayed quiet. She and Ellighad were the only ones to remember him anyway as they were the two remaining original PC’s.

Before Father Jon could greet them, Nalaethan pointed and exclaimed angrily that the group had promised to heal his people of the Sunblight and failed. Nalaethan explained that Lady Shaylin Moonborn divined that the heroes had found the Tears of Mishakal and purified them, but months passed with no word of their whereabouts. The elves were forced to leave Pashin, traveling to the isle of Cristyne where an elven safe zone was established. Thus he was there to seek healing from Mishakal’s chosen now that his people had temporary refuge. Ellinghad apologized while Father Jon counseled peace, asking for the Tears. Hyphen produced the two fist-sized jewels, and the head of the church took each in his hands. Thanking them, he declared their duty fulfilled. He then gave the Tears to Nalaethan to return to Cristyne. It didn’t really occur to the group that Cristyne was a location for one of the evil dragon skulls that they needed to find.

Business complete, Father Jon told them they were welcome to stay in the temple for as long as they were in Kalaman. Hyphen and Lya stayed at the church, laying low. Sirs Ellinghad, Royse and Otto then took their leave to head for the castle to check in with the Solamnics. While there they met with Sir Pryam Torment, the Crown knight in charge. After pleasantries and reporting their successes in the Dragon’s Graveyard, the knight became very friendly after hearing all of their quests and trials. Sir Royse then brokered a deal to establish a workshop where he would craft siege weapons for Kalaman and the Knighthood. Pryam promised to supply a base of operations for a cheap price, as long as he only contracted specifically with him. The Solamnics had a war effort going on and needed such supplies. Being that Royse had the Leadership feat, he wanted a base for his underlings. I thought it was a cool idea. Sir Pryam also granted detached duty to Ellinghad with Royse as his commanding officer. The knight also resolved to send a missive regarding all the things the two knights had accomplished to different Solamnic Circles and Sancrist Isle in case they needed aid on their further expeditions for the dragon skulls. The missive also identified Cole as an enemy of the state to be apprehended on sight.

Meanwhile, Gygax decided he wanted to preach the good word of Habbakuk to the populace of the city. He saw how well the other two churches were doing, and considered establishing his own there. Gygax was a colorful character, especially when paired with his tiger. He started small by preaching in the streets. With a successful Diplomacy check, many stopped to listen. He asked for others’ support in helping to create a place of worship and continued to proselytize for several hours. Thinking of a hair-brained plan, Gygax led his group of interested followers to the city morgue. He entered, finding the attendant at a desk, he asked to be presented with a fresh corpse. Despite feeling pressure of the mob behind Gygax, the attendant at first denied the priest and asked him to leave, threatening to call the city watch. Gygax lost patience, making a blind use of his Dimensional Step ability to the other side of the closed doors behind the attendant’s desk.

With a mishap, Gygax took 5 damage as he almost melded with a body locker. He was shunted 100 feet into a dark room that smelled terribly. Casting Light, the priest saw it was a mortuary workshop. He departed, going back to the main room where several bodies were on tables. At that point, the city watch entered. Each watchman carried polearms and shortswords. As Gygax was a known priest with a reputation, they politely asked him to leave. As he was LG, Chris the player finally thought of his alignment and attempted to use Diplomacy that he wanted to gift a miracle to a dearly departed soul. The watchmen were affected by his words (Friendly), and replied that the custodian of the morgue would have to donate a corpse, specifically one not a member of any known families or any being prepared for burial. Morbidly curious, the attendant uttered there was a dead vagrant that no one had claimed, but he would have to take the body and vacate the premises. Gygax agreed, taking the corpse of a severely emaciated and wasted old man. Followed by a crowd of people and the watch, he moved to a large intersection of streets, and started the ritual of Resurrection. The spell called for half of the party’s supply of diamond dust. He didn’t ask for permission to use it. After one minute of prayer and chanting, a beam of light struck down from the sky to engulf the body. A corpse no more, the elder man took a breath, coming to sit upon his knees. He thanked Habbakuk for reviving him, having full knowledge of what had just occurred. Gygax’s medallion of faith suddenly glowed, creating a copy of itself that appeared around the old man’s neck. Habbakuk had plans for this man as well. Many who witnessed the miracle swore their allegiance to the Fisher King.

This was the part that had many laughs around the table. Dan the player for Ellinghad blurted out “you got a dead, drunken bum from the morgue…resurrected him and now he is a damn cleric! Elgene, Royse’s player, responded “that’s life bro” to more laughs. It all seems a bit outlandish, but I went with it in good fun. As long as the players are having a good time, why the hell not?

While all that occurred, Ellinghad and Royse returned to the church to find Hyphen and Lya. They decided to explore Kalaman further. The four decided to stop at Cilvar’s Mageware first for some shopping and selling. Ellinghad had met Cilvar briefly during several of his dealings in Wayreth and they traded niceties. Cilvar made an exception to the “no kender” policy to allow Hyphen in. Elllinghad sold several minor magical items. They then headed to Merkane Maps. While walking through the city, they overheard talk of a man coming back to life but paid it no mind, lol.

When they arrived at Merkane Maps, Ellinghad finally shared that one of the locations that needed investigation was a wizard stronghold called Bastion. The family who owns Merkane Maps worked with the Conclave in the past to help survey and craft plans for the stronghold before its creation. And thus perhaps they could find information. They entered the very messy store with maps piled wall to wall. A dwarf and several kender were trying futilely to organize everything without much success. The dwarf introduced himself as Donald Copperplate, explaining his stewardship of the shop with the mistress’s disappearance several weeks prior. Ellinghad asked a number of questions regarding Shala Merkane’s disappearance. Noticing thousands of disorganized maps, the wizard asked about Bastion. Donald said it sounded familiar but wasn’t sure where it might be. The party then volunteered to aid in finding it themselves. After two hours with very high Perception checks, they found a map that somewhat detailed Bastion. It wasn’t the plans to the keep, but locations of different access points called portals to access the fortress. There were six locations, the closest in the ruins of the Lyceum located on an island across Kalaman Bay. How convenient. They purchased it successfully, and the party headed back to the Church of Mishakal for the evening.

We called it there. I will endeavor to get Session 3 up quickly after this.
    Last edited by rogue; 02-24-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Glad to see this updating again! I very much enjoyed the exploits of Captain Williams and Pablo. I hope we see them again.
    Head Moderator &

That there is funny, I dont care who you are.

I am really enjoying it rogue, thanks for posting.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tauren_Kai-Jere View Post
    Glad to see this updating again! I very much enjoyed the exploits of Captain Williams and Pablo. I hope we see them again.
    My original entry had much more on the interaction before I lost it. Captain Williams talked about his career and had more dumb things to say.
    Last edited by rogue; 02-24-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Does anyone ever take the overland route to Kalaman?
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

I feel like Ed's previous group did? Am I making that up, Edward?
    Head Moderator &