Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: OOC Thread: Part the Second

not to mention his general mood he is Bones "Dammit Jim hes a Ranger not a doctor!"
    True Treasure
    In life there are three real treasures: loving partners, true friends and your brightest dreams. The trick is to avoid losing them along the way.
    ~ Elminster of Shadowdale
    Runes on a Rock
    published in the year of the Morningstar

Okay everyone!

Thanks for being such great players for the last year and a couple months...we have reached the end of DL 3 "Dragons of Hope"; and I will soon be starting up DL 4 "Dragons of Desolation"!

Unless angelicdoctor returns to these boards in the next few days; the character of Sir Garth Blackwood will be leaving the party....and I'll see if rabid dee is still out there and wanting to play Sir Gerald Doorne; Knight of Solamnia...

Everybody else still good to continue the campaign? Also....Greywolf; I know you inherited a character that wasn't yours; if you wanted to switch to a new character; now would be a great time to introduce someone as the Refugees and Hill Dwarves in the area are a great source of possible new adventurers.

I guess technically, Rose and Stefan you're in the same boat as I created Maxavel and Vale to 'round out' the original party years ago....but you've been playing them for so long, I tend to think of them as 'yours'. Nonthless....if you're wanting a change, this is the time....

I'll post new XP and possible levelling up, etc. in the next couple of days; but if anyone has any questions/concerns, please let me know.

Once again; thanks so much for being such awesome players!

I'm still in, if you'll have me. More than happy to continue playing Vale. While I'm at it, thank you for being such an awesome GM and keeping this game going so regularly.

I'm still here and keen to join the party.

I'm good to go with Thorn
    True Treasure
    In life there are three real treasures: loving partners, true friends and your brightest dreams. The trick is to avoid losing them along the way.
    ~ Elminster of Shadowdale
    Runes on a Rock
    published in the year of the Morningstar

Throwing in my two cents. Good to go here as well. Will Miss Garth. I barely knew him. It was like he never spoke.
    Brett
    ~A.K.A. Bluehorse

"A trap is only a trap if you walk into it before you see it" ~Flint Fireforge

Rough Human / NG / Ranger lvl: 6 / Maxvale's Classic War of the Lance Campaign (DL Nexus)

Okay; everyone's character sheets have been updated with 15,000 xp (or 7,500/7,500 for the multi-class types) and 10,000 for Gerald.

This has resulted in several levelling ups....

1: Gilthanas is now a 5th Lvl Mage in addition to already being a 5th level Fighter. He gained 2 HPs (new total: 31) and can now cast 3rd Level Spells. The spell he 'auto-learned' upon levelling up was Fly, and I went ahead and assumed that he and Vale would have traded spell books and made learning attemtps for unknown 3rd level spells for both. Unfortunately, only Gilthanas learned a new spell from Vale's book;Phantasmal Force. I failed Gilthanas' roll to learn Fireball, AND Vale's roll to learn Fly. Sorry guys! :(

2. Vale levelled up in both Thief AND Mage classes; he is now a 7th level Thief and 6th level Mage. He now has 3 more HPs (new total 25); his Thief skills went up and he can now cast an extra 3rd level Spell a day. As mentioned above, I DID fail his chance to learn Gilthanas' new spell; Fly. Sorry about that!

3. Finally; Gerald became a 5th level Fighter. He gained 8 his for a new total of 39 HPs....and well...his THAC0 improved; so there's that.

Rough is pretty close to levelling up; he's only 5,000 xp away from becoming a 7th level Ranger....Max and Thorn though have a ways to go...but seeing as they're both at 7th level; that makes sense.

Let me know if anyone has any questions/concerns about the levelling up process and I'll be getting DL 4 started real soon.

Spellcasters! (Stefan, Dram, Rose); please let me know which spells you'd like your characters to have memorized. You can post it in this thread or PM me.

Bluehorse: I did see your PM and your post about learning about the Gods and will be getting around to that soon, I didn't forget you amigo!

Brett
    ~A.K.A. Bluehorse

"A trap is only a trap if you walk into it before you see it" ~Flint Fireforge

Rough Human / NG / Ranger lvl: 6 / Maxvale's Classic War of the Lance Campaign (DL Nexus)