Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OOC Thread: Part the Second

"6 figurines, which the Red-robed mage called '1 time use Automaton warriors which would grow to man-sized and be able to be commanded to fight by the person who threw them down and said the command word: ARISE in Ergothic'"

From the game thread a few posts back.

perfect thanks Stefan
    True Treasure
    In life there are three real treasures: loving partners, true friends and your brightest dreams. The trick is to avoid losing them along the way.
    ~ Elminster of Shadowdale
    Runes on a Rock
    published in the year of the Morningstar

gah! my notifications weren't working for some reason. I blanked on this, sorry.

Default Spells on Character sheets

Are the spells up to date on the character sheet for Gilthanis?

If so he will have studied
    4 1st lvl
    Burning Hands x2
    Read Magic
    Sleep

2- 2nd lvl
    Web x2

Dram: The character sheet has been updated with your choices....
    '
    Also, in the In game Post, you have Gilthanas saying: "Lets bypass these statues"....and checking the alcoves for signs of ambush.

The party can pretty much see every spot of the alcoves behind the statues and there is nothing visible in either alcove. By bypass, I'm assuming you mean walk by them and try the closed double doors opposite the double doors you walked thru?

Default Dram

Yes thats what I mean

Just a quick point of reference....the Staff has been used on everyone today, so it won't work again until tomorrow on any of the party members......on the other hand; Max DOES still have 3 Cure Light and 1 Cure Serious Wounds spells!

Dammit Jim, Rough's a Ranger not a Scholar!
    Brett
    ~A.K.A. Bluehorse

"A trap is only a trap if you walk into it before you see it" ~Flint Fireforge

Rough Human / NG / Ranger lvl: 6 / Maxvale's Classic War of the Lance Campaign (DL Nexus)

"It's ALL RIGHT....I.....was just........TRYING.......to help......THORN, ROUGH!....You guys are......all right.....MAXAVEL......I need to....show you my quarters....."

(If that wasn't immediately obvious, I was attempting to do Kirk as portrayed by the hilarious Shatner)

ROFL! I was about to say i want to be Scotty but given the previous reply and the fact Rough is the most advanced in age, i think he is pretty well stuck as Bones McCoy!
    Brett
    ~A.K.A. Bluehorse

"A trap is only a trap if you walk into it before you see it" ~Flint Fireforge

Rough Human / NG / Ranger lvl: 6 / Maxvale's Classic War of the Lance Campaign (DL Nexus)