Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OOC Thread: Part the Second

Default Welcome to the site

Welcome RabidDee

Hey Dram;

When I sent the message out to let everyone know I had put a new post up, I got a ping back that said your Inbox was full so you couldn't recieve any new messages until you deleted some. Just wanted to let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by maxvale View Post
    Hey Dram;

When I sent the message out to let everyone know I had put a new post up, I got a ping back that said your Inbox was full so you couldn't recieve any new messages until you deleted some. Just wanted to let you know!

Okay thank you. I have deleted them all.

Hey Dram;

I just tried to send you another PM but it's still saying I can't send anything to you as your Inbox is full.

The new post with Gerald Doorne and a bunch of NPCs is for our newest player; RabidDee. He is playing a Fighter and Solamnic Knight squire who is back at the Hopeful Vale with the other prisoners of Pax Tharkas you guys rescued in DL2. Those posts are for him. Eventually you will all be together, but for now you'll see two kinds of posts from me....ones' that start with "In Skullcap" and one's that start with "Near the Hopeful Vale" or words to that effect. Obviously the Skullcap ones are for you and everybody else besides Rabid and the Hopeful Vale ones are just for Rabid.

Hopefully that clears it up!

Hey everybody! With this impressive haul of stuff, I thought that we should have a brief OOC to strategically divvy out stuff. Here's a condensed list of what we found:

two small pouches of spell components (10 low level and 10 high level)
    6 Automaton Warriors
    spell book
    journal/notes of Theophilus Zendu

Sack-of-Holding
    Ring of Spell Storing
    'Keys of Unlocking the Faces of Nuitari'
    Sunbeam (Dagger +3, double damage vs. Undead) etc.

I think that Gilthanis and Vale should split the spell components equally between them, also it probably doesn't have any value, but if nobody wants it, Vale will take the Journal. The dagger would probably be best in the hands of our Ranger as he is the only one without a magical weapon at present (I think). I don't have any real thoughts on how we could benefit most from the other items except for maybe divvying up the Automatons between 2 or 3 people so that we aren't caught unable to use them for some reason or other. Thoughts/suggestions?

Brief interjection: I kinda forgot that Rough is carrying a magical staff that was found in the chamber with Pheragas the Skeleton Warrior. If Dram so chooses, I can say he used the Identifier wand on that as well during the previous night. Sorry about that!

Also, the effects of the Strength draining from the battle with the Shadows wears of in the middle of the night, so Rough, Gilthanas, Max and Vale are all back to usual STR….sheets updated

Lastly, any particular spell casting/copying/which spells to memorize we can deal with as well, either in this thread or in PMs to me. Thanks!
    Last edited by maxvale; 04-06-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Also, if we've got any spells left, we should fill the last 2 slots of the ring before resting.

that would be a wise plan.
    True Treasure
    In life there are three real treasures: loving partners, true friends and your brightest dreams. The trick is to avoid losing them along the way.
    ~ Elminster of Shadowdale
    Runes on a Rock
    published in the year of the Morningstar

Vale still has these spells left:

1st Lev: Sleep, Burning Hands, Magic Missile
    2nd Lev: Invisibility, Knock, Levitate
    3rd Lev: Phantasmal Force

He could put Magic Missile on there as a 3rd level spell for the extra boost. Does Gilthanis have anything useful to add or should we just pick one of my other spells like Burning Hands or Invisibility?

I'm a bit bias I like combative spells so I'd suggest Burning Hands
    True Treasure
    In life there are three real treasures: loving partners, true friends and your brightest dreams. The trick is to avoid losing them along the way.
    ~ Elminster of Shadowdale
    Runes on a Rock
    published in the year of the Morningstar