Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragonlance Conversion Rules for D&D 5th Edition by Kentti

I was thinking about some races being more powerful than others and this is what Volo's Guide to Monster has to say: "Some of these races are unusual in that they have a reduction to an ability score, and some are more or less powerful than the typical D&D races-additional reasons for the monstrous races to be used in a campaign with care."

Even official sources state that some races are more powerful than others so when converting monstrous races, they won't have to be balanced compared to standard races.

Default link

Hi,

I j=have just recently returned to D&D after a long absence. I love Dragonlance and want to run it in 5e. The link below for your conversion is not working, is there an updated link?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentti View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've converted a lot of information for the 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons and I thought I'd share the conversions with you all. Included are races, classes, factions, coinage, item prices in steel, special materials, magic items, spells, and monsters. The information is raw data but you can find background information from previously published works by Wizards of the Coast and TSR, Inc.

I've used various sources for my conversion work, mainly the Dragonlance Campaign Setting for the 3rd Edition D&D (all the sourcebooks), Unearthed Arcana articles on Wizards of the Coast website, and 2nd Edition AD&D Dragonlance material. Some information can be found from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and the Elemental Evil Player's Companion that can be downloaded from Wizards of the Coast website.

Comments are much appreciated. I'll probably do more monster conversions in the future but for now these conversions are enough for my personal campaign use. Cheers!

http://www.kurry.fi/viki/index.php/D...ns_(by_Kentti)

The PDFs were made by using the awesome The Homebrewery by Natural Crit that can be found here: http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/

I'm looking for draconians (as monster, not as PC's) for 5e. Did you made this adaptation?