Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Goblin Nonsense... (planner)

Roger that. OK, so Bubbisa, Gobs, Gorvgo, Striegboirk, Sparky, Chuffy? Until Bill can start regular posting again I'm just gonna have him tag along.

Although I would love to have it, I think Divine Favor is a personal spell.
    Last edited by Spasseltock Nimblefingers; 04-26-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

You are right. I was looking at the mythic divine favor entry by mistake.

If you get the chance, edit the divine favor entry to reflect not casting, minion. And Strieg, an edit of healing gorvgo rather than Sparky would be appropriate, considering Sparky suffered no damage. Humiliation and drenching, yes, but no damage
    Also, we're not in initiative yet, but for now try and keep your actions to a round or so, until we end up in melee or go back to exploring
    Last edited by SirIggy; 04-26-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirIggy View Post
    If you get the chance, edit the divine favor entry to reflect not casting, minion. And Strieg, an edit of healing gorvgo rather than Sparky would be appropriate, considering Sparky suffered no damage. Humiliation and drenching, yes, but no damage
    Also, we're not in initiative yet, but for now try and keep your actions to a round or so, until we end up in melee or go back to exploring
    oh... i missed the fire resist part... derp

Goblins, we're probably not gonna get to a combat anytime soon, apparently. The chase bogged down with goblins lagging back because they don't wanna hit a trap and die (sheesh, wusses, ). Plus, I guess Gorvgo needed to stop for a snack. Try to keep actions to maybe a rounds' worth of effort for the time being, but until the group gets back together, or the lagging group leaves the first hallway and encounters something, the "monster" is done messing with y'all. He got clean away.

For streig and sparky. Dont forget gorvgo tied a rope across the pit. Hope it helps