Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Goblin Nonsense... (planner)

Agreed. Lol. Was really hoping murderous command would go off too.

If Sparky can drop these two he's coming to aid Gobs next. Hang in there little killa!
    Talon Everett Human Daring Infiltrator3/Rogue1 Wrath of the Righteous
    Ashtari Windglade Kender Fighter2/Rogue7 Hourglass in the Sky
    Sparkskar Brambleclaw Goblin Fire Elementalist2 The Kingdom of Zog

Hey Sparky! You can't both move and take a 5' step in the same round. You can take a move action that doesn't involve moving (retrieve an item, sheath a weapon, etc) but you can't actually move (run away, climb down a cliff, etc). The free 5' step assumes there is some slight re-positioning, but negligible movement of position. You couldn't have Sparky move 30' away this round if he already 5' stepped. You can change your movement action if you'd like.

I'll fix it. Sorry about that. Just sticking with the 5'

Fantastic fight Goblins, XP's on the way!

Barbarian fight xp: 850 each, which includes for roleplay and combat
    treasure: 25 gp, 5 potions cure light wounds, 5 potions of remove fear, 5 alchemist fire
    Though the night is young, your casters are probably close to tapped and your barbarian needs a nap I think. If you want to camp and rest before pressing on, give me survival checks to find a nook in which to hide.

Brandon, what xp track are we using? Also are we starting at the beginning of 2nd level or something else like half way through or something like that? Just checking... also did we get xp yet for the barbarians?
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

We got XPs for the barbarians in the post above yours,
    850 each. We are using the medium advancement track.
    As far as treasure, maybe Bubisa should snag the extra cures, but not bother with a remove fear? Sparky already drank a remove fear, so that leaves 4. Also, all goblins should be aware that Gobs has a trait that allows all followers to get a +1 morale bonus to saves vs mind-affecting effects. Any gob in his party, since he was put in charge, benefits from this. It does not specify "followers gained from Leadership" and is available at first level, as its a trait he has. It also gives him a bonus on Leadership score if he later takes Leadership Feat.
    Start at halfway through 2nd level, guys, unless you already have more than that.
    Last edited by SirIggy; 10-29-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Goblins! Mr Inky has officially withdrawn from the thread so I will be running Gobs as an NPC for him. I think I have his whole dang character sheet posted, finally. I started the next encounter, and you bastards rolled a Nat 20 to win initiative, barely! Feel free to post your first reaction to entering the chamber, before the flames and what-not get started and the encounter begins.
    Last edited by SirIggy; 11-02-2016 at 10:41 AM.

So I'm thinking that Bubbisa should power forward towards the caster with Sparky in her wake. If we run we'll give the bony mage all he can handle in a couple rounds. What do you think Spas?

if you're not into it I'll try something else, but looking to strategize.