Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Goblin Nonsense... (planner)

Bubbisa, I gave the sound of Strieg hitting the wall a base DC 5 (sound of a whisper at 10' away is 15), added +2/10' (there's 80', so +16) and an additional +10 for the stone walls between=DC 31. Bubbisa's Perception d20(12)+13+2 (sound-based)=27, fails, barely. Perhaps if Strieg cries out in fear and/or pain over the next few rounds...?

Jesse, I updated the map. You totally moved and I forgot to fix it. Sorry.

When was the last time we rested? Not sure how long it's been in game.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

In game time its been about an hour of exploring since you all finished resting. You went down the trapped stairs, started digging through the traps of the gauntlet, got jumped by the gearghost all separated, came together, fought it to death and here you are at now. As far as powers and such, Gobs is still juiced. He hasn't thrown a bomb or anything. He's not bad on hp and he is okay with ranging ahead with Bubbisa to clear a path through the traps to the stairs down before resting. Plus, if you all clear the gauntlet before resting Im pretty sure you will level. Its been like ten traps and a CR5 battle, so, lots of eeps to add, but probably not quite enough. A few more traps, though, or a heady combat, and Im sure it would break the line to 4th... just my opinion...