Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Goblin Nonsense... (planner)

I'm still in. Saw a lack of activity for a while so I have been checking less often.
    Talon Everett Human Daring Infiltrator3/Rogue1 Wrath of the Righteous
    Ashtari Windglade Kender Fighter2/Rogue7 Hourglass in the Sky
    Sparkskar Brambleclaw Goblin Fire Elementalist2 The Kingdom of Zog

Got it, put ring on character sheet and adjusted AC.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

Hey goblins, don't miss these treasure drops for y'all:

Dogbreath-potion of heroism, potion of Bless
    Bubbisa-potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (CL7), potion of Bless
    Chuffy-potion of Bless
    Gorvgo-potion of Lesser Restoration
    Gobs-potion of Cure Moderate Wounds (CL7), potion of Fly

Goblins win initiative! There's something going on in this room!

Haunt xp=240xp each
    Roleplay xp=100 each

Hey Dalamar, I rolled a Knowledge (history) for Sparky, d20(9)+7=16; he would know that anyone claiming to be a servant of Zog, or a member of the Zog clan, would be lying, insane or incredibly ancient, as the Kingdom fell over 500 years ago. Strieg's claims of many moons passing would indicate some temporal effect may be involved in his story, but its too vague to know anything else. Knowledge (Arcana) might solve that. d20(16)+9=25. Temporal effects indicate high magic, generally. Its not unknown for things like this to happen in this region. Brambleclaw lore tells of a kobold sorcerer who plagued the Brambleclaws when Chuffy and Sparky, Bubbisa and even Dogbreath were but wee gobs, still in their rearing cages (about 15 years ago) that was chased into the Halls Under Thornkeep. Suddenly he has re-appeared, ageless, in the village, content to leave the Brambleclaws in peace... for now. (this is a character MadKerik plays in our Sunday Tabletop game who was lost in time in an effect of the dungeon I was running at the time) {Knowledge(history) d20(18, dang!)+7=25} Pendra, a dwarf explorer in the village of Thornkeep where the BrambleHalls are located, recently spent a great deal of gold to acquire a box with a strange temporal effect to go in her collection of similar relics. Several Brambleclaw gobs hired by the seller as porters were pesent at the sale, only days before this expedition left.

Noted!
    Talon Everett Human Daring Infiltrator3/Rogue1 Wrath of the Righteous
    Ashtari Windglade Kender Fighter2/Rogue7 Hourglass in the Sky
    Sparkskar Brambleclaw Goblin Fire Elementalist2 The Kingdom of Zog

Gorvgo, Striegboirk and Sparky: 250 xp for roleplay
    Bubbisa and Gobs: 400 xp for traps

Goblins, check the quicksheet and let me know if I missed anything in updating. I took into account an 8 hour rest for everyone but Bubbisa and Gobs so far. Perhaps the troupe can make it down to the first floor and maybe exit the dungeon on this day of adventuring. We'll see...
    Last edited by SirIggy; 04-20-2017 at 10:40 AM.

Dow the stairs marching order: Gobs, Bubbisa, Gorvgo, Striegboirk, Sparky? That look right?

Bubissa is definitely in the front or second... She has the best perception in the group, looks about right... maybe put Chuffy in the rear... you forgot Chuffy
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky