Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 286

Thread: Star Wars DoD - Episode VII: Revenge and Redemption

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,460

    Default

    "Roger. Fighting all over the ship. They came from the docking bay," he said in exasperation. "Someone beamed a command code. It was Verana's..."

    "We have the bridge barricaded, but they are cutting through both blast doors. We need assistance. All command orders are overridden here. If they get in...it's over.
    Last edited by rogue; Today at 10:11 AM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    "We're on the way, Admiral. Good Hunting." Tahla keyed off the comm, and tore her headset free, dropping it on the padded flight seat. "Let's move!" She yelled down the corridor, already jogging to the dorsal access hatch.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ulgaard
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Alsia was already at the hatch when she hear Tahla yell and come running up. "I take it we arent going back out?" She would have to do without her big guns again. But then again, Tahla and Kade were the big guns.
    Last edited by elder; 08-22-2016 at 07:43 AM.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Tahla caught up with Alsia. "If the Resurgence is destroyed, we'll be flying evacuation. Let's hope not."
    Last edited by SuperBall; 08-22-2016 at 08:33 AM.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Any jail cell of your local town
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Shayle grabbed his datapad, blaster and few miscellaneous items that might help them. "Alright, we stick together. No going off because you think it's a good idea. We get to the bridge ASAP, help them get off and download any info we can then we blow it. We can't chance any secrets getting into the Empire's hands. Agreed?" He looked at everyone at that moment, he knew this was going to be tricky... was Verana the traitor or was someone setting him up? All possibilities had to be looked at. "I take the lead. Keep alert what one misses someone else may see. We leave now, c'mon." Shayle pulled out his blaster and headed towards the bridge. "If we come across a terminal, I'll try and disable surveillance just in case they're watching." He learned from past mistakes.

    OOC: Shayle will take lead and use his Lead Infiltrator ability for stealth checks.
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,460

    Default To the Rescue

    The group made ready and climbed up the ladder into the docking compartment. Though the Luck’s side of the seal worked fine, main power from the Resurgence continued to flick on and off. Shayle had to manually open the hatch as a hiss of air sucked inward. Ozone and smoke assailed the senses, hints of a recent battle. They moved out into passageway, the corridor termed the “Stroll” that connected the Resurgence’s command and control section to the drive quarters.

    Lights flickered, and bodies of the crew and more than a few stormtroopers littered the area. The heavy blaster cannon emplacements were still in place, but hung limp from their sockets. Someone had obviously sabotaged the security systems. Occasionally the ship rocked from turbolaser salvos, and they could hear small arms fire from both directions. They hurried forward, stepping around dead shipmates and Imperials alike. The blast doors to the C&C section yawned open.

    Shayle took point, leading the group through as quietly as possible. With main power faltering, the Bothan took them through the emergency ladderwells leading up three decks towards the bridge. They came stealthily afforded by Shayle’s leadership.

    The distinctive sound of blaster fire echoed up ahead. Peering around a corner, Shayle noticed the bridge access corridor crowded with the bodies of fallen crew and stormtroopers. From the looks of things, the stormtroopers had successfully cut through the blast door. A squad of six stood at the ready, led by an Imperial officer in a black uniform.

    “All right, Varth,” the officer called over a sustained burst of fire. “This is your last chance! Surrender!”

    Varth’s voice, somewhat pained, answered with a “Go to hell!”

    “Have it your way!” the Imperial officer returned before turning to the trooper next to him. “Go on in, sergeant. Take no prisoners.”

    OOC:

    You guys have the Surprise round. One action (Swift, Move or Standard) and then we hit initiative.


    Code:
    | . |
    | . |
    | .K|
    |A.T|
    | .S|________
    | . .6.5.4.O.@
    \_._._.3.2.1.@
    A=Alsia, K=Kadrien, T=Tahla, S=Shayle
    1-6=Elite Stormtroopers, O=Officer, @@=cut bridge blast doors.
    Last edited by rogue; 08-24-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Tahla was moving as she heard the Imperials barking orders. She came around the corner, and her lightsaber was in her hand, as if by instinct. The opalescent white blade shimmered in the air, it's mechanical growl constant.

    "Surrender. Now." She said.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

    Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    O-H-I-O!
    Posts
    4,527

    Default

    Kadrien followed Tahla around the corner, his blaster rifle raised and his finger on the trigger. He didn't think much of Tahla's offer, but he had to at least give them a chance.

    OOC:
    Not sure where exactly Tahla moved to, but Kade will take the spot next to her.
    Moderator

    Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)


  9. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    12,460

    Default

    Both Tahla and Kadrien popped around the corner, weapons drawn. The closest trooper turned towards them, almost in slow motion.

    OOC: Still Shayle and Alsia for the Surprise round.

    Code:
    | . |
    | . |
    | . |
    |A. |
    | .S|________
    | .T.6.5.4.O.@
    \_.K._.3.2.1.@
    A=Alsia, K=Kadrien, T=Tahla, S=Shayle
    1-6=Elite Stormtroopers, O=Officer, @@=cut bridge blast doors.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ulgaard
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Alsia definitely was not going to move behind the others, where a well placed grenade would catch them all. Prepping her sidearm, she would wait until things were not as tightly packed to make her move.
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •