Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars DoD - Episode VII: Revenge and Redemption

Tahla was zeroed in on the bomber's ion engines. She saw it juke and roll, and compensated. She wasn't going to let this one get away.

OOC: Move action - Pilot the Luck. Standard Action: dogfight. Pilot check - 1d20(12)+9 (+14-5 for dogfighting)=21. Hopefully that will be good enough to keep him off until we blast it.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

Shayle continued to hone in on the last bomber sending the targeting information into Kade's weapon systems. "One more good shot should take care of it Kade... let's finish this."

OOC: Use computer 1d20(2)+19= 21... I assume that does it... not sure what I need but if I need to spend a force point on that I will
    Spasseltock Nimblefingers kender CN (with good tendencies) Rogue/13, Handler/ 8
    Shayle Wist'lya Bothan Noble 3/Scoundrel 1/Scout 3/Infiltrator 2 Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance
    Evelyn Morningory Aasimar Warpriest of Sarenrae 2 Wrath of the Righteous
    Virgil Halard Human Ranger 4/Fighter 2/Rogue 2/Knight of the Lily 1 Hourglass in the Sky

"Let's end this," Kadrien muttered, lining up another shot with Shayle's data and trusting in the Force to guide him.

OOC:
    Attack:(13) +12 (BAB) + 2 (Ship's Int) + 1 (Battle Meditation) +2 Aid Another= 30

Dmg:(26) x2= 52 + 8= 60

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

With a final salvo the bomber exploded. Comms from the Tantive I immediately broke the static of chatter across space.

"Beginner's Luck, you've saved our lives. We are jumping to hyperspace in 18 seconds. May the Force be with you!"

Tahla immediately set course for the Resurgence. Shayle's sensor readout revealed the ship's shields down to one third power. The Nebulon B Frigate was returning fire, but the Assiduous was in much better shape at 65 percent. Gold Squadron had only three remaining Z-95 Headhunters out of 12. Blue Squadron had no current casualties, but all hands engaged the TIE's launching from the Star Destroyer. They had to move, and fast.

As the Luck closed the distance, the Tantive I jumped to safety. The proximity alarms blared as the YT-1300 freighter entered the Assiduous' firing solution....

OOC: Superball, give me two Pilot checks on the way in.
    Last edited by rogue; 08-19-2016 at 02:36 PM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Tahla took her hand off of the control yoke just long enough to open the shipwide comm. "Everybody hold onto something! We're entering her firing solution!" Tahla sent the Luck into a gracefully twisting turn as she altered course for the Resurgence. The ship's combat thrusters responded nimbly, and the Jedi Knight actually felt the inertial dampeners humming from the kick of extra power to compensate for the manuver. The powerful row of supercharged engines burning blue in space shoved her back against the thick padding in her chair.

A few trickling sweat beads joined into a rivulet that flowed down the side of her face as she teased the thrusters and tried to guess the path of the Assiduous' turbolaser solution. She opened her mind to the Force, and all other sound in the cockpit faded to the dull buzz of white noise.

If they didn't reach the Resurgence in time, all could be lost...

OOC: Two Pilot checks - 1d20(8)+18=26. Force Point 2d6(6,3). 32. 1d20(20)+18=38.

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

The space around the Resurgence was alive with green energy. Tahla threaded explosions of turbolaser blasts, making it look all too easy. On their approach they circled, noticing the main hangar bay doors secured. The only way aboard the frigate was via the external mooring station amidships.

Tahla brought the Luck about while Shayle operated the upper docking clamp. A low thrum shook the freighter, and they were moored. By the sensor's calculations they perhaps had a scant 10 minutes before all hell broke loose...

OOC: Ok, XP is up for the last few details.

Feel free to make preparation posts or just get yourselves on the Resurgence.

Game on!!!!

"I have to get my gun," Kadrien said into his comm, quickly hopping out of his gunners chair and heading through the halls towards his room. "Shayle," he said, "Can you figure out where we're needed on the ship? We need to know where the boarders are, if possible."

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

"We need to make sure we control the command bridge." Said Tahla. She throttled way down, bringing the Beginner's Luck under the Resurgence, listening for the tone that indicated a good alignment with the external mooring station. When she heard it, she powered down the engines. "Alsia, get your fighter. We need all of the help that we can get out there." Firing the maneuvering thrusters, she resisted the urge to look up out of the transparisteel viewport. "Shayle? Maybe you can download the sensitive information off of the ship's computer. Hopefully they haven't gotten to it yet. The codes are probably the most important thing." She felt the Luck shudder, and heard the long, rasp of the oxygen connections flooding the morning cylinder. It would be safe to open the dorsal hatch now. The Jedi Knight patted her lightsaber hilt, giving it a reassuring tug to check the D-ring. She would save as many as she could, and make as many Imperial soldiers pay before the Resurgence scuttled.

OOC: I'm ready.

The internal comm buzzed. Admiral Varth's voice beamed over the channel.

"Beginner's Luck, do you read?"

"Resurgence Actual, we read. The Luck is docked and prepared to take aboard crew."