Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars DoD - Episode VII: Revenge and Redemption

As the hanging Inquisitor fell to the deck, Kadrien fought past the debilitating pain of the dark side of the Force. A whip of energy lashed the remaining devotee, leaving him on his knees, his lightsaber tumbling to the deck in deactivation. The former jedi padawan Cam Soliczar waved down the stormtroopers.

"Wait," he gasped. "We surrender...."

The troopers looked to one another questionably, but followed their orders loyally. The Inquisitors indeed outranked them. They held their rifles reversed, butt up for the soldier's sign of non-aggression.

Commander Frye walked over to Shayle, sharing a weak smile. "Get these binders off, and we'll get to the Luck for evac. Everything's gonna be just shiny."

OOC: DC20 UtF to Force Stun, success. The Inquisitor is -10 down the track.

This fight is over. Taking out the Inquisitors kills the fight.

The prisoners are still bound, so someone just needs to set them free.

XP is posted in the XP thread.
    Last edited by rogue; 09-26-2016 at 01:35 PM.
    -Dragonlance Nexus Social Media Manager-
    GM - ICRP: Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance

Tahla moved through the corridor, melting the bindings with her lightsaber. When all were freed, she extinguished the blade, replacing it on the hook on her utility belt. "Are you unhurt?" She asked the recently liberated crewmen.

OOC: my XP is totaled.
    Dragonlanceforums.com Moderater - To be one, ask one!

Do you love the Dragonlace Forums? Do they provide you with hours of entertainment? Why not donate? Keep the hamsters running. Ask me how!

"Just a bit battered, ma'am," one of the machinist mates answered, massaging sore wrists. The others took up the remaining weapons to herd the surviving Imperials, grinning in the reversal of fortunes.

"What should we do with the red coats," Frye asked doubtfully. Two of the three lived, one knocked out and badly injured and the other still smarting from Kadrien's attack.

Alsia looked to Shayle, he was in charge. "He is too dangerous for them to take into custody, at least while lucid."
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

The ship again rocked suddenly from another blast. Down the passageway a steam pipe in the overhead burst, trailing vapors and a grim foreshadowing of just how long the Resurgence had. Commander Frye shifted her weight anxiously.

"This boat's sinkin' soon," she said. "Only a few minutes now. We need to go!"

OOC: Come on folks, let's get this ball rolling. What's the play?

Alsia quickly reversed her rifle and pummeled the inquisitor in the back of the head with the buttstock. "Problem solved. We need to move." They had bigger things to do than stand around debating what to do with a traitor.

ooc: let me know if you want roles for this
    "It's not a game of Final Fantasy where you can step outside the plot for a bit and train up your stats, it's a potentially apocalyptic final chapter in an epic drama." - Brass Tiger Captain

The remaining conscious Inquisitor slumped to the deck, knocked out. Frye only shrugged, leading her remaining engineering gang back up the passageway towards the "Stroll."

"May the Force be with you, and stuff...," she called back before disappearing into the hazy steam from the exposed pipe.

OOC: No need to roll as that Inquisitor was -10.

I will move everyone when I have majority here or in the planner.

Kadrien almost sighed at Alsia's sudden decision, but there wasn't time. He wasn't morally against knocking the Inquisitor out, but it meant that now they had to carry him. He quickly went to work binding both unconscious Inquisitors and tossing any blasters or comlinks aside. He kept the lightsabers. When they were bound and unarmed, he reached out one land, lifting them off the ground with the Force.

"Lead the way," he said to the others, his mind focused on holding up their two prisoners.

OOC:
    Ed, I assumed they would have basic stuff equipment on them, let me know if I'm wrong. Also, let me know if you''ll allow one Move Object use to carry both of them in a non-combat situation. If so, then I say we bring them with us. If not, I'll edit.

Characters:
    -Loren Soth (LG Male Human Fighter 7/Paladin 3; Dragons on the River of Time)
    -Kadrien Soth (Zabrak Soldier 5/Jedi 2; Star Wars-Dawn of Defiance)
    -Victaria Grey (NG Female Cleric of Irori 5; Rise of the Runelords)

Alsia gave Kade a confused look, "Really, you are going to carry them into battle? With your sister? I..." She was going to say more before closing her mouth. "Lead the way."

After a moment, Kadrien realized he could only hold one Inquisitor through the Force. It would take double the time to get the full distance to the hangar bay while concentrating on the technique.

OOC: Jake, while I appreciate what you are doing, Kadrien will be reduced to a single move action per round as a standard to maintain the Move Object. You can't target two objects as per the rules on the power. Even if Tahla takes the other, it will hamper your movement to a degree that you might go down with the ship or miss what's going on in the hangar.

Your ball.