Silence stretched as Obi-wan Kenobi continued to contemplate, hand still at his chin.

“Most of my life I have been called to defend the ideals of the jedi knights,” he said finally. “A call I willing took,” he echoed after another pause.

“I used the Force to keep the peace and defend democracy. But now that’s all but gone, much like the brothers and sisters of our Order. And yet there is new hope, only one yet unrealized.”

“Master Yoda is right to stay on Dagobah, as I must stay here,” he said, finally looking up into the eyes of those gathered. “We guard a secret that will bring balance to the Force. And yet…I’ve spoken with my former Master much as you have.”

Kenobi eyed Tahla, apparently knowledgeable of hers and Qui-gon Jinn’s communion. “I know of the tyranny of the Empire. I’m just getting too old for this sort of thing,” he finished with a nod, his expression showing defeat and resignation.

OOC: This won’t be easy. Anyone else who speaks, I will take into account. This will be roleplay only. I am not leaving this up to die rolls, folks.

I would really, really, really, really prefer a post from all active player please.